• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yilspaz

Anyone looking for a normal Snorunt? I'm interested in a Pidgey/anything in that evaluation, PM me if interested.

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
Looking for a female DW Snorunt. PM if you have one to trade.

ImMichael

Pop Punk, Bro.
Trying to get a female Snorunt, preferably hatched. Hit me up and we'll talk.

Jivoo

Looking for a dw female snorunt, can anyone please help?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
looking for a shiny timid or modest snorunt/shiny timid or modest froslass for a wifi team of mine that i am making i can offer some events and some shinies for it PM me for what i can offer for one of these2 shinies

arnez22

Would really like a snorunt . Any kind doesn't matter. Can offer stone, item, or pokerus for this pokemon.

ZadeLunette

Hey all! Really desiring a female Snorunt. Will be looking to offer a fair amount for this one! PM me!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offering a timid female flawless UT lv1 cloned shiny snorunt with egg move spikes looking for shines not in my sig or shinies in the wants in my sig. VM or PM me (preferably VM) if you want to trade for it thanks

AmpharosFanatic

Looking for a female Snorunt for an in-game team, hoping to evolve it into Froslass eventually. Not much to offer though I'm afraid. I have some Dream World pokemon but they're all male I'm pretty sure. Still, if anyone can spare one I'd appreciate a message!

basangi

Silly Dreamer
I'm looking for a female DW Snorunt with hidden ability. I can offer many other female DW Pokemon, like Evee, Gible, Dratini, etc. I'm from Switzerland incase you're interested. So the Pokemon will be from there, too. ;p
I got one, thank you!!

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Offering a Partially ev trained timid Frosslass and alot of Bred snorunts. Im looking for a rain dish ludicolo or tentacruel
Trade Status: Available

Estellise

peachy
Can trade male and female Snorunts! I don't really have anything in particular that I want;will take almost anything in return.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
i have a shiny froslass that i will trade for a hetran

Looking for female DW UT Snorunt, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers!

Need Frosslass. Do not have the evolutionary item. CAn offer ANY breedable

lprulez

Definitely wanting a Dream World female Snorunt!!!
I got shinies and legends as well as other DW pokemon.
Please message me with offers!!!

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
i have a shiny snorunt for trade. pm me with offers if you want one. looking for a shiny adamant larvitar or other shinies/ legends or pokemon with certain natures and stats. thanks!
-trade complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.