• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#363 Spheal / #364 Sealeo / #365 Walrein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukkee

I'm looking for anything in the Spheal family, last I need for the Unova Dex completion. PM me, I have all starters except Squirtle and Torchic. I can breed almost anything, as well.

EDIT: Found. Feel free to check my sig for my wants/haves.

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
looking for walrein

psychonerderer

i have fissure spheal.

looking for dwf poliwag and/or relicanth.

cfarm99

I have a
Walrein - 62
Modest - Ice Body
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Roar

I can teach it other TM moves on request, and I'm looking for an Eevee or any of its evolutions, or a Trapinch. If you have either just PM me and we can work something out.

aj2886

looking for any spheal or one of its evolutions. can offer any starter except bulbasaur.

Lewchu12

Looking for a Spheal of either gender, whatever nature.
Would be dearly appreciated.
Pm me if you can offer me one and we'll see if we can come to a conclusion.
Appreciated, a lot.

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
Looking for a Walrein. Just need for Dex entry.

pikkichu

need any pokemon from the spheal line so i dont have to wait til winter to get it in black 2

edit: got it

Last edited:

mellifluous

edit: done
Looking for any from this line. I have some starters and white 2 exclusives. please pm me!

Last edited:

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
Need anything in the spheal line, pm me with what you'd like

SmeargleSam

Looking for a Spheal. I don't really have anything fancy to offer for one unless I so happen to have a Pokemon you are looking for lol. If not let's go junk for junk .

shadowF

have spheal, pm me for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.