• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#369 Relicanth

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#369 Relicanth
water.gif
rock.gif

Baconator

I shook it.
Looking for a shiny, PM me offers.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need a Relicanth? Well, look no further, I have this Relicanth to offer

Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk+Speed and 6 Defence
IVs: 31/31/8/7/15/30
Moves: Head Smash, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Double-Edge
Ability: Rock Head

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Fang Joker

Just looking for a Relicanth.

All i have to offer is whats in Black including Zorua

PM me please.

wargle18

Writer & Trader.
I would trade anything and everything for a Shiny Relicanth; I reset over mine :(

I can also breed regular Relicanth, for those who are looking. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Cerex

I'm looking for a male Relicanth that knows Head Smash. It's a pretty high level requirement I realize that, but I have a Girantina, Mewtwo, Latias, and others. Let me know.

TheMaster327

I have a DW Relicanth up for trade. See my sig for details...

EDIT: Got Manaphy! Thanks ShadowKyogre443!

Last edited:

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I enjoying B/W so far, but Ruby was my favorite Pokemon game ever. I think it was the wonderful music, the interesting pokemon, and the vibrant cities, that really made it my favorite generation. So, in tribute to my favorite region, I'm currently completing my pokedex from 252 to 386, and I need some help to complete it. I'm in need of #'s: 298, 313, 314, 327, 351, 360, 367, and 369 (Relicanth), in order to complete the pokedex. I have lots of breeded Eevee's and other pokemon to trade for them (except legendaries and Hoenn starters), so any help or trade is greatly appreciated!

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;369;I have an extra Relicanth looking for a good home. PM me offers.;369;​

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a relicanth for my dex.

vasu98

Looking for Relicanth to fill dex. Pm/vm for offers.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have a Sleep talking female Dw Relicanth up for trade, Pm me with offers. My Fc is in my sig

Shiny Rokon

Looking for a male Relicanth with earth power & hydro pump, pm me offers, i have lots of lv.1 pokemon, pokerus and maybe can try and help get something ur after :)

kavemank

got mine, thanks

Last edited:

Scraggle

Anyone got a relincath for trade? PM me to arrange what you want in return. Thanks

DCKiyoshi

I'll take any relicanth. It doesnt mateer to me was stats or ablilties are.

Status
Not open for further replies.