• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

37 New Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunt of the Vile

Eeeehhh! If these avatars keeps going at this fast, they will take more space than custom avatars. What am I saying? That, I think, in SPPf there are too many avatars. It takes so damn long to pick a nice avatars, because there about 2000-3000 avs to choose. And my comp is not the fastest computer in da world, so it takes even extra time. It's nice that new avatars pops up but I suggest that the older av choises would be removed. Just thinking about the web space, and that kinda stuff. Any one same deal with me?

N

nekusagi

...Are some Chronicles/HoSo avatars really so much to ask for? I want me a Bashou!

F

Factory Head Noland

Edward Elric said:
I know damn well I sent avatars of him before. Especially after Joe asked me via PM about avatars:

And I specifically remember making one or two of him. o_O

I have looked 3 times, NO NOLAND AVATARS THERE >:O

Maybe you did make and submit them, they could've gotten lost somehow on the way. If there was any, I would've found them. I think the last anime avatar batch (before this one) was after the Hoenn League and Noland hadn't appeared then.

Mimori Kiryu

These are some pretty good avatars, Edward! >;D

*looks forward to more*

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Serebii said:
The fact that if you did a poll it would be a minority wanting them, most wouldnt care and an equal minority not wanting them so hah

How about we make an actual poll with concrete results rather than just let you decide what everyone wants. If you're so confident that will happen, you have no reason to not let us, right?

But of course, last time there was a poll like this it went something like:

30-Yes
0-No

In one hour.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
This manga avatar debate is soooo 3 months ago. (mostly because it's obvious that Joe would only change his stance on it at gunpoint)

Anyway...spffy avatars, Ed. I'm almost tempted to change mine to the one with James and Chimecho. :d

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I'm debating with myself whether or not I should switch to Wobbuffet's Ultimate Directional Arrow of Destructive Pointing. Its just that tempting.

G

Geki

Thanks Ed, you kick ***. I love the avatars, I just wish there were some of Iron Tail Pikachu.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
For the love of GOD Professor Ivy, QUIT QUOTING THE NEW AVATARS.

You've been told at least four times.

Chris

Old Coot
nekusagi said:
...Are some Chronicles/HoSo avatars really so much to ask for? I want me a Bashou!
Yes, considering I don't have access to all of them. >:| Gimme some time, damnit. I'm most likely ending up extending these avatar submissions into four parts (submitted a second set to Joe earlier).

~Flareon~

I like Cacturne, Ariados, Swampert, Arcanine, Espeon, Pidgeot, Donphan, Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee new pictures.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Those avatars are pretty cool like Hiisu's and Hinata's. I just really want one or two of Mary (PMC).... oh well. I wonder why this place doesn't have Pokesho avatars.
Dont get me wrong, the selection is tasty!

Chris

Old Coot
Crystal Clair said:
I wonder why this place doesn't have Pokesho avatars.
Dont get me wrong, the selection is tasty!
Gee I wonder why.

Perhaps because those aren't ours? They're fanart. We're NOT using anyones fanart, especially without their permission.

B

Blaziken X

when are you guys going to make blaziken avatars ?
P.s. the new avatars are good

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Serebii said:
The fact that if you did a poll it would be a minority wanting them, most wouldnt care and an equal minority not wanting them so hah

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Every time a poll goes up, the people give overwhelming support for manga avatars. And then you close them so we no longer have proof. Damn, you're dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.