• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#370 Luvdisc

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#370 Luvdisc
water.gif

Xsamuraizx

First time trading pokemon globally so I'm not sure of all the terms/acronyms yet. I'm assuming UT = untrained? I have a UT Shiny Luvdisc for trade.

Luvdisc (Shiny)
Untrained, caught in wild.

Level: 55
OT: Mickey
Game: Black
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Potential: Above average overall, best potential in HP and Attack (fantastic)

Stats
HP:........128
Attack:...59
Defense:.71
Sp. Atk:..56
Sp. Def:..76
Speed:....111

VM or PM me offers. I'm specifically looking for any legit Shiny Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus and untrained if possible. If not then we can just figure something else to trade.

Note: I may not reply for a week or two, have to leave to another state for work.

Dragonfly

I'm looking for a Female DW Luvdisc, PM me if you have one, not sure what I have that may interest you but let's see :)

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Looking for a Luvdisc from any language game besides English. Need it for MMing, and need it soon. Don't possibly know what to offer, since I just want a normal one, so just pm me and we can arrange something.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
Looking for a Male DW Luvdisc with Mud Sport or Icy Wind and DW Female Luvdisc.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Looking for a DWF Luvdisc. Can trade other DWFs.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a DW Luvdisc - Hydration - Male

PM for more detials.,

Thanks,

Ariel

scomaru

Can i have a Luvdisc
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.