1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#370 Luvdisc

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td=100%]#370 Luvdisc[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Diamond Eagle

Diamond Eagle TheMightyPolak

Anyone want a Luvdisc? I have 2 of them, both female, levels 59 and 43.

3. Xsamuraizx

Xsamuraizx New Member

First time trading pokemon globally so I'm not sure of all the terms/acronyms yet. I'm assuming UT = untrained? I have a UT Shiny Luvdisc for trade.

Luvdisc (Shiny)
    Untrained, caught in wild.

Level: 55
    OT: Mickey
    Game: Black
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Potential: Above average overall, best potential in HP and Attack (fantastic)

Stats
    HP:........128
    Attack:...59
    Defense:.71
    Sp. Atk:..56
    Sp. Def:..76
    Speed:....111

VM or PM me offers. I'm specifically looking for any legit Shiny Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus and untrained if possible. If not then we can just figure something else to trade.

Note: I may not reply for a week or two, have to leave to another state for work.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Member

I'm looking for a Female DW Luvdisc, PM me if you have one, not sure what I have that may interest you but let's see :)

5. Youngster_Joey

Youngster_Joey Better in HD!

Looking for a Luvdisc from any language game besides English. Need it for MMing, and need it soon. Don't possibly know what to offer, since I just want a normal one, so just pm me and we can arrange something.

6. FuxingDani

FuxingDani Porygon Fanatic

Looking for a Male DW Luvdisc with Mud Sport or Icy Wind and DW Female Luvdisc.

7. mnkboy907

mnkboy907 New Member

Looking for a female DW Luvdisc. I have almost every other female DW Pokemon currently available to offer.

8. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

Looking for a DWF Luvdisc. Can trade other DWFs.

9. Ariel89

Ariel89 Sand Team Master

Hi,

I have a DW Luvdisc - Hydration - Male

PM for more detials.,

Thanks,

Ariel

10. scomaru

scomaru Well-Known Member

Can i have a Luvdisc
    I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
    PM me if you are interested.

11. DazedMinezumi

DazedMinezumi Patrat don't exist

Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
    Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
    I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
    I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
    list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.