• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn20005943

i am seaking a bagon. dont really have anything to give for it.
PM me if your in a giving mood

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-

Last edited:

Awsome Shiny 001

<--Awesome Shiny
Looking for DW ability Bagon

Looking for DW ability Bagon (Female), will trade shinies/ Pokerus. See my sig. for Platinum shinies up for trade. I will throw in an extra shiny or two for two or more flawless stats (31 IV), but I mostly want the DW ability. Please specify which pokemon , (or quantity if IVs are good) in a private message.

Thanks so much, i'm looking foward to trading with you!

Last edited:

Zuul

There is only Zuul
Plenty of Bagon, including 2 with Hydro Pump, 1 with Hydro Pump/DD

PM me

Basch

looking for a bagon, can't trade much except an eevee or zorua. pm me if you have an extra :)

Jono6504

want any bagon, pm me :p

Jono6504

Nvm ty drasik

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Offering a Shiny Flawless, EV-trained Salamence.

If you're interested and have UT shiny flawless pokemon, with excellent eggmoves, please VM me, as I am attempting to get a good wifi team together.

Riceslash

The pangolin
Currently breeding Adamant Bagons with Dragon dance and dragon rush, PM if you would like one. Not bothered about what you offer

*Edit No more breeding, sorry

Last edited:

Ryu.Recharged

ThunderDragonTrainer
Currently breeding for a shiny bagon, im gonna need someone to help take some of the extras. Pm me if youre interested, they all have the egg moves, shadow claw and hydro pump.

xXShinyUmbreonXx

Looking for a male bagon that knows dragon dance and outrage. PM me, and if it's flawless in attack, speed, and special attack, i'll offer big.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
looking for docile,naive,bashful,hardy,or serious male bagon with dragon dance

Last edited:

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Looking for a female bagon with outrage

As soon as anyone gets access to a female DW Bagon, please PM me so we can hopefully set up a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.