• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrose6717

i just want a dragon nothing too fancy but i have a tepig to offer and other pokemon pm me if interested

I want a UT shiny Bagon from the year of the dragon event.
Offers in the signature.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
hey, i'm looking for a dw female bagon, preferably adamant/jolly, but that isn't a necessity.

Jrose6717

Looking for a bagon any sex or anything just preferrably a low level one pm me

EricSkylar

TSS Member/Auror
Im looking for a bagon i dont care what level it is, just get me one. If you get me a Salamance, i will give a flygon

Kaleta

From The Hood
Looking for female Bagon with either an Adamant or Timid nature, preferably Adamant.
I can offer Pokerus.
PM me if interested.

Sergio Aguero

Like a Boss
looking for a bagon, i will trade it gladly for my Trapinch

Jrose6717

Need a bagon looking for any trade mp with offer

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Bagon. I want it. Shiny= Better trade. PM me. Thanks!:)

Jrose6717

looking for any sort of bagon or any in that family pm if you have one

Fatalshock

One Bagon please! Any deal can include an item from my stock :)

PsiOmega

An old soul
I have Bagon with the egg move Hydro Pump. PM me if you have an offer.

Mcfly

Looking for a Bagon or any form of evolution( IV, nature, etc don't matter), I can breed every starter Pokemon except Treecko. I completed the Kanto, Johto, and Unova regions in the Pokedex so if you need something from those regions I should be able to get it for you. PM me if you can help me out.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I am looking for a DW Bagon, any gender, preferably high IV's, dont care about nature. I am offering a Shiny Kyogre lv 70. PM or VM me offers.
Offer no longer available.

Last edited:
I'll trade away some Bagons for Kanto Pokemon. PM me for any offers

Toxicated92

Water Expert
I have DW bagons with egg moves: Hydro-pump & Dragon Dance for trade
Don't want much, either stuff off my want list (in my trade shop) egg move pokemon I don't have :D

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for a dw female bagon, offers are in the sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.