• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking for a shiny Bagon with any nature that raises its spec.attack without lowering its speed.
Can Trade any of the following Shinies:
UT Careful Exeggcute with dreamworld ability Harvest.
UT Modest Charmander
Timid Beautifly
Japanese Ditto
UT Serious Lairon
Bashful Raticate
UT Gentle Shinx
UT Jolly Fearow
UT Lax Azelf
Naughty Absol
Naughty Ninetails
Jolly Octillery
Adamant Scizor
UT Lax Cresselia
Gentle Medicham
Bold Golem

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of Bagon. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

warlocker19

Lookig for a fresh bagon, nothing else really matters. I can offer most from gen 5 including archen, larvesta, deino, i have a 40 fraxure thats untouched, and i can also breed charmanders. Ill throw in a lucky egg with the trade just pm me

looking for a bagon. hatched or still in egg, pm me for what your looking for and ill breed you something with the nature your looking for

Mr.Magius

Form afficionado
I have a few hatched Bagons that know Dragon Pulse. Pm me if you're interested in any of them. I'm looking for Castform, specifically, but any non-5th Gen Pokemon (with some exceptions) should work.

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
trade complete

Last edited:

Kewzu

can breed Bagon's lookign for breedable pokemon not in my sig

Nightrise

Rayquaza Rider
Hey mates, Im looking for a male, UT, Bagon. I have a lot to offer, so PM me with what you want, and Ill see if I can't make it happen. Cheers! :)

Karzon

The Noobish Breeder
LF Bagon, Pm with offer.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have Salamence looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Moves: Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower
---
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 3/11/29/6/25/4
Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;373;

Looking for a Bagon pm me!

Kewzu

can breed bagon's looking for breedable pokemon not in my sig PM me

DrPhil321

Dragon Trainer
Looking for a Salamence ;373; ,no special preferences.

PM for what you want.

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Can breed Bagon. I will trade one for a Pokemon in the "Looking for" list of my sig.

Enlage

I have a Bagon fresh hatch. Will trade for a Pachirisu at any lvl.

Recovery 8

Rocket Boss
I am looking for any evelution of salamance, message me so me can talk out a trade.

Victorii

Offering bagons level 1 with: Dragon dance, hydro pump and rage!

Looking for
-leftovers, power items, life orb.
-Ferroseed with spikes and leech seed
-Drillbur with eggmoves

Chameleon86

Searching for Bagon

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums and looking for any version of Bagon and I can breed from there. I can trade pretty much any evolution of any breedable pokemon.

Please PM me if you can help me out.

Friend Code: 2966 8586 7666

Status
Not open for further replies.