• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snopel

I am currently looking for a Bagon. Just ANY Bagon you have. No matter what level, no matter what colour and no matter what nature.
Only thing I hope for is a Male, but if you don't have one I guess I can just breed one.

Please just PM me and I'll see what I can give you for one. Nothing too harsh, guys. I don't have that much up for trade. :\
Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind migrated from LeafGreen.

Last edited:

GOONBUG

The Elusive War-Owl
Giving away shiny Salamence. lvl 53 female! non-ev trained. serious nature.
Private message me back for deatails and information. Will throw in rare candies and other items to balance trade.
You do not have to give me back a shiny, shines are just a plus:)

TheMrJokster

Edit: Got one

Last edited:

Corpit

Got several DW(F/M) Adamant Dragon Dance Bagon's for trade, got a lot of them with 31 Attack & 31 Speed and some have 31 HP in addition.
Also got several with Rock head (Intimidate) with the same IV's

Last edited:

psyrose3

I'm looking for any old Shelgon to help me complete my Pokedex.

I can breed any starter, as well as a few egg move Pokemon.

Mr.FusRoDah

I need a DW bagon, male or female. PM me with what you are looking for in return. I will PM back to let you know if I had said pokemon.

Ashrynn

Need a DW Bagon

Either M Adamant or Female

Willing to trade: DW Pikachu(F), DW Nidoran(F)-Modest, DW Nidoran(M)-Modest, Treecko, Squirtle, Charmander

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Offering DWF Bagon
Looking for DWF Swinub or any others I do not have yet.
Battle items and rares are acceptable aswell.

cool123

looking for a level 100 salamance that is good for the battle subway. Pm if your trading

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
I'm looking for a DW Bagon. The gender doesn't matter too much, but if it's a male I want it to have nature that doesn't hinder Attack or Speed.

DarthGalm

I'm looking for any Bagon, don't care gender etc...
PM me if interested in some starters, eevee, zorua etc...

Looking for female DW UT Bagon, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers!

KingZammy

I need a bagon, please! I have dratini, oshawott and stuff. pm me for details.

Lrb1996

I have a shiny Salamance. Pm me with offers.

Squeegie

Hey now!
I'm looking for a legit, uncloned, shiny Bagon or any of its evolutions. I am NOT interested in Pokemon with flawless or near flawless IVs.
In return I can offer a shiny Eppie's Mew, a shiny Eevee, a shiny Altaria nicknamed Lemon, and a shiny Granbull nicknamed Capone. I can give you more than one for what I want. PM me if interested please.

Status
Not open for further replies.