• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
Hi! I need a bagon, any Bagon will do. PM me if you have one!

abdulmuhsee

Offering female Dream World Bagon.

Looking for pokemon with good IVs, shinies, or anything unique.

Zaniroth

Looking for a Bagon, any kind of Bagon. Please pm me for offers.

Last edited:

ANTIK

I can breed Bagon with DW ability Sheer Force, PM if you have a request and make your offer!

Last edited:

Guiman

Abra Master
looking for any bagon but i would love if it was a Dw one. PM for offers

Ive got a lv 29 shiny ut docile bagon. Im looking for a cobalion or landorus that is either adamant or jolly.

EDIT: DONE

Last edited:
I have DWF Bagon for trade, I'm looking for a Ferroseed with a 0 Speed IV that is Relaxed with the egg moves Spikes and Leech Seed

Nevare

I'm looking for a DWF Bagon. I can offer a timid Deino with max SpA and Sp, or a jolly Aerodactyl with max Atk and Sp.

ZangooseSlash

Looking for a DWF Bagon

Hancade

Abomination
New to Serebii but am looking for bagon at ;east level 25
not sure what you will want but I have a pretty nice collection so PM me
oh yeah any will do: trying illegitimately conquer pokedex

thanks

Last edited:

fireice

Looking for a female DW Bagon

can offer ingame legendaries for one such as Kyogre, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Heatran, Dialga, Giratina, Uxie, Palkia, Azelf, Rayquaza, Suicune and pokemon with egg moves such as Deino with Dark Pulse and Shelder with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
I got spare Bagons for trade...nothing special just kept breeding several of em. PM me with offers if ya want any. This offer will NEVER expire unless I delete it. Thx

fireice

got a bunch of female DW Bagon check my sig for what I want. Or make an offer as just because its not listed doesn't mean I don't want it.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
I can RNG any kind of Bagon you request. Please PM me with your reasonable offers. I'm a competitive player and I don't want your shiny bidoof if it can't really do anything.

Angus1

Hello! I have a Lv 51 Lonely Salamence With perfect HP, Atk and Speed IVs, 252Atk/252Spe/4HP or Sp.Def EVs, Intimidate, and moves Brick Break, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide and Aerial Ace up for grabs.
Looking for Hoenn legends + Articuno/Moltres/Regigigas to borrow, just to get in my dex: not bothered about keeping any of them. Female Drizzle Politoed, Ninetales or pre-evos would also be great!
Please pm if interested :-D

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am looking for a shiny flawless or near flawless jolly or adamant moxie salamence or non flawless moxie salamence send me offers thanks I can make a lot if offers

Scraggle

Looking for any level 1 Bagon. Please PM me to discuss what you want in return. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.