• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenwayne

All Hers!
check sig for well bred powerhouses... let me know if you are interested in ordering any. i will customer breed on request. not cloned, hacked, or rng'ed.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I now have a female naive dreamworld bagon I caught myself. See my tradethread for wants.

orochi

Have a shiny naive DWF UT bagon with Hydropump. PM me with offers

Jivoo

I can breed dwf bagon for anyone.. Pm me

PokemonTrainerKaden

Looking for a level 30-32 Bagon.

Offering:
Trapinch Lvl 32
Sassy
Arena Trap

Bide
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Dig

Trapinch is female, and untouched. She was freshly caught a few days ago. I don't care about gender, nature, ability, or moveset, I'm just looking for a Bagon and anything will do. Message me with offers.

kikokid2002

looking for lvl 90 salamance ill be willing to trade a lvl 50 dratini and a lvl 42 jolteon if you message me ill tell you my friend code

ilakyd

trade complete

Last edited:
Ello all~.
I'm looking for a Shiny, Flawless and UT'd Bagon! Either gender is fine, just tell me the nature, OT and ID# in a PM.
I can offer a Lvl. 100 Shiny Flawless Umbreon or one of several event pokemon.
PM for inquiry or to set up a trade!

OnceDone

Looking for 2 bagons, any level atleast one has to be adamant.
Pm me and I can tell you what I have to offer.

Poké Paul

hi would like a bagon for my adventure , any nature preferably an egg i havent got anything to trade really other than an oshawott haha if you could help would be greatly appreciated

wsides

Seeking a Jolly DWF Bagon with Outrage egg move :) Offering any item or flawless ditto

Veiled11

I'm trying to get a bagon or evolution for breeding. I don't care about stats or anything I just need one to get started. If anyone can help me out please send a pm.

Galvazar

looking for any bagon for breeding, pm me your interested ,mostly got gen V and some other gens pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.