• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for (preferably) UT Bagon, gender and nature does not matter.
I have all the starters from all regions! check my sig for more
PM me

bankaiapples

I really need a Bagon D:
I can give you a reasonable pokemon for thee trade if I have it ^_^

kenhcwoo

Looking for ANY Bagon.

I have starters and other breedables for trade. PM me.

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
I can breed bagons for whomever needs them.
Pm me with offers, please.

Note: I have all starters! Although i am always looking for great natured pkmn to train. (See: Pokemon of the week gens IV and V) :D

muddy123

looking for a bagon with 31 iv's in attack. Any nature will do. Pm me please! :D

Charmander11

All Region Champ
Bagon

I need a naive Bagon at a preferably low level. I will really acept any lvl though. I am willing to trade a jolly Archeops at lvl 51.

kidfresh

word to the mrs.
If anyone's got a Salamence/Shelgon/Bagon that knows wish (given away in 2003 in Japan) pm me, I've got some decent event pokes such as japanese Jirachi.

Shnitzul

I have Many Many Bagons & I am willing to do specifics :) PM with what you want & are willing to trade me

PokeAJ

I have a legit shiny UT bagon for offer. Really want legit gen 5 shinies, but I'm interested in most shinies I don't have. PM if interested.

ReZ-EX

Breeding Bagon with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse. PM for offers.
Mainly looking for male pokémon with egg moves, but open to other offers.

megablitz

looking for an adamant hatched bagon with high ivs pm for offers

can breed bagon
looking for a kecleon or tauros (i also need the 3 regis and palkia so if you can offer them i can offer this and many other pokes)
PM me if you can do any of those

Victorii

Offering Jolly bagon with dragondance/hydro pump

Status
Not open for further replies.