• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Salamence for trade

Hello peoplez do i have a deal for you i am offering a level 100 shiny salamence for a LEGIT shiny member of the *charmander line. Or the axew line.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I'm looking for a newly hatched Bagon.
Any gender is fine.

I'm willing to offer the following Zorua:
Zorua (hasty nature)
Zorua (rash nature) x2
Zorua (modest nature)

PM me for offers.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
And kind of Bagon will do.

PM me.

gastro

Gastro Trainer
breeding bagon pm with offers only starters i dont have chikorita treecko and mudkip and battle subway items would be great as well

still looking for a bagon

check my list of tradables in my signature link

mattpokeplayer

FC 0690-4991-2783
here today, bagon 2moro!

Hey guys, looking for a bagon, not fussy about what kind!bagon will do tbh, PM me if you can help dont have much to offer but am willing to listen to any offers. i have snivys if anyonewants one of them

Last edited:

shevchenko997

have alot of bagons for trade.
looking for magnemite, togepi, rhyhorn, or porygon.
PM me for offers :D

galvino

im looking for bagon, shelgon or salamence! whichever is good for me =D i have several axews with 31 speed and attack IV to offer!

Last edited:
i have bagon on my black version now. pm me for trades....looking for other hoenn pokes.

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
I'm looking for an Adamant/Jolly Bagon with DD. If u don't have those two Natures, i can accept: Lonely, Naughty, Hasty, Naive. Also, w/Max IVs in Atk and Spd or at least good IVs. I can offer Max IV'd, EV trained, lvl 100:
-Krookodile ("Krox", M, Adamant)
-Excadrill ("MOLEsted", M, Naive)
-Serperior ("Naked", M, Serious)
-Victini ("V2", Shiny!, Hasty)

I can also offer some items and other pokes (if i have it though). PM me if interested.

truevillany

lf female dw bagon family line... offering a lot of diff stuff for you to choose from.... Yes i know it is not out in us versions yet.... I am technically looking for a japanese version, or someone who has bred a japanese version with the ability moxie... must be a female as well

hinhan

Legendary lover
looking for female bagon or a salamence offering egg moved pokemon

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I am searching for a SHADOW Salamance from XD:GoD. I have multiple shinies/ events I can trade. PM or VM me w/ your offers. Thanks!
edit: offer closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.