• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarsh1324

Looking for any evolution of Bagon. I can offer Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Swampert, Teddiursa, Zorua or Meowth.

SergeantS

Pokeman OG
Looking for a Bagon. Check my sig and hopefully we can make a deal.

Haunt

looking for a bagon that knows outrage from a move tutor from earlier gen dont care about ivs pm me for a trade offering flawless pokemon for it if it has a good nature

zeroverse1

I need any bagon I have zorua or any other pokemon

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Looking for a legit bagon, PM me and we'll work something out.

Sulfron

I can breed bagons, PM with offers, thanks!

PirateBite

I am now breeding Bagon. If you need on PM me and we can negotiate a trade!

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
I have a shiny salamence. Entice me with offers in PM.

SexyWingull

One fine bird
I have tons of Nicknameable Naughty Bagons with Rage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, and Fire Blast. All of them have 31 IVs in Attack and in two other stats. Quite a few are flawless in Attack, SpAttack and Speed. Pm with offers, looking for other pokemon with good to flawless IVs. I don't care if they are RNGd or Cloned but being nicknameable would be a plus.

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Looking for Bagon offering anything in my sig.

Wilz88

I have a Modest Salamence, that has Flamethrower/Draco Meteor/Ominous Wind/Hydro Pump......it has 350Sp.Att (I believe thats max, right?).

PM me with offers :)

jbails12

Dragon Trainer
looking for a shiny low lvl male bagon either jolly or adamant. let me know if you have one and we'll try to work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.