• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Hi I have two IV bred Bagon!

Bagon - "outstanding potential"
Female Docile nature
31 IVs in Attack and Speed

Bagon - "outstanding potential"
Male Jolly nature
31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed

Let me know if you'd like one! Also, I can offer many "potentially superior" Bagon with 31 IVs in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed, most of which are Jolly natured

Bye!

Palkia98

Looking for a modest bagon w/egg move hydro pump/ dragon pulse, can offer surf/ice beam/toxic egg move squirtles with any nature.

devwear2

hi i am looking for male bagon with dragon dance not concerned with nature, also looking for a any pokemon with pokerus. will try to the best of my abilite to get any pokemon from black that is wanted for the trade/trades.

regards jonny

devwear2

hi i am looking for male bagon with dragon dance not concerned with nature, also looking for a any pokemon with pokerus. will try to the best of my abilite to get any pokemon from black that is wanted for the trade/trades.

regards jonny

forgot to say private message me if u can help.

regards jonny

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Looking for flawless (or at least perfect Ivs in HP, Atk, and Spe) UT Adamant bagon with the egg move dragon dance. I'd prefer a DW one but it's alright if it's not. PM/VM me with what you want and I'll see what I can do :)

Last edited:

Joe321

Nooby Trainer
Looking for any of the 3 evolutions (Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence). Any nature etc. Please PM me so we can work out a deal. :)

kellogs767

Looking for Bagon that knows outrage and Dragon Dance. All other qualities (nature, ability, etc.) aren't important. PM me!!

BlackCharro

Mexican Powa!
Hi, I'm looking for any of the three. It doesn't matter the level, gender or nature. If someone has one, send me a PM with your wants.

Darkrai's master

Cheez-It Hunter 0.o
looking for an ut naive bagon with outrage and dragon dance. willing to trade an ut modest zorua with max sp.att iv's and dark pulse/counter egge moves.
pm me if interested

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Don't care about nature lvl stats or moves, i am looking for any of the three evos and have some stuff to trade. PM me and we can make a deal.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
have female bagon, UT from my emerald game. lvl 5, timid natured. only added dragon pulse move. looking for decently natured stuff in return, nothing special. PM me.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
can breed bagon. looking for someone to pokeshift for me

Offering Bagon with egg moves Dragon Dance,Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump.
Wanted:Male Litwick/Slugma with Heat Wave.Other pkmn are also accepted.
Vm me if interested.

moe_abz

looking for a bagon flawless or near flawless ivs with dragon dance offering whats in my sig

barak446

Looking for shiny bagon with good nature and with egg moves Dragon Dance,Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump offer good pm

ssjtidus

Looking for a low level Bagon (Think 1-5 level range) for a new game in White. Nature and movesets don't matter to me. I can trade my current pokemon and legendaries in return, including Zekrom, Vinciniti, or the trio of dogs and a couple more. Send me a PM.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
i have a shiny level 100 salamence.pm me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.