• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
still looking for that bagon

as for offers i have a legit foreign tornadus that can unlock landorus(have tested and tried it works)
a lonely natured m14 victini
2 dw arceus(one i got another i got in a trade)

thejudge

Can breed FDW Bagon. PM for fastest response.

Last edited:

master91

shiny hunter
have shiny flawless bagon just looking for someone to clone it for me. also have about 12 more shiny flawless pokemon just pm me if you can clone them for me.and you can redistribute all you want.

AWB

Treecko
I have some Dream World Bagons, PM me if you want to trade. I'm looking for Victini right now in particular.

meepooh

Looking for a UT flawless Bagon with Naughty/Adamant nature, and the move Dragon Dance (plus possibly Roost, but that's not a must.). Shiny would be a big plus but not absolutely necessary. Have many shiny/event/flawless pokemon plus items to offer. PM if you have this. Thanks.

Eli88

Looking for Bagon PM me can trade any of the starters or something out let know if we can work something out.

Akamu

Beach Bum
I have Bagons, PM me if you want to work something out.

QueenDragonRider

Friend of Pikachu
I am looking for a Bagon of any gender or level to add to my growing collection. PM me and we can negotiate what you would like in return.

jstce

No$o
Looking for a salamance with the ability moxie
pm me for trade details

Poke Trainer J

Looking for a Female DW Bagon with Sheer Force, PM me If you're interested in a trade for it.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
Looking for a DW female Bagon or its evolutions and doesn't matter on level. I have female and male just hatched Snivy's with egg move 'Glare' and level up move 'Coil'. PM me if you would like to trade.

Don

Elite Trainer
Shiny SALAMENCE Lv.50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Move set: Hyper Beam, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse and Fly
Stats: 166 | 191 | 100 | 117 | 100 | 139
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 150 Atk / 4 HP / 100 Spe
OT: J | ID: 33192

Home-made event pokemon belongs to Hunter J... Make offer

Status