• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratus1993

i have a shiny lv 100 salamance up for trade. not a fan of shiny but would like more pokemon. shoot me offers. :) i would like a couple pokemon including a bagon or its evos with cool moves if possible. not gonna ask for uber pokemon since i like training, but wouldnt mind the offers.

Nevare

I have UT DWF Bagons for trade. Looking for DWF Dratini, Poliwag, Vulpix, Gligar, or Heracross. Also trading for legendaries.

xXTreyXx

im looking for a bagon for trade, any nature male i can breed pokemon as well pm when ever

Mash

I got dream world bagons and can get them in any nature you want just pm me for what you are willing to offer me

nandamaung

Looking for a level 1 bagon with rash nature. Can offer evolution stones, DW female Pokemon and deepseatooth or deep seascale.

tfro00

DW m/f bagons for trade. Looking for other useful dw m/f's. or any of the lengendaires mew, celebi, deoxys, manaphy, darkrai, shaymin

Last edited:

Nastygnarls

Looking for a level 5-10 Bagon. Preferably female but male will work too. I dont have much to offer in the way of Pokemon with awesome natures( as I dont know much about them) but I can trade any Pokemon attainable in Leaf Green or White 1. I have quite a few stocked up already to trade but will absolutely get whatever you want that is available to me. Pm if you can help

Freeze*

I've got a shiny Lv 50 Salamence, of the special set (Modest, Coverage), completely trained. Looking for shiny flawless Larvitar or evos, with Adamant or Brave nature. Pm me for details.

happy holidays !

Xike03

Looking for ANY Bagon, bred or caught. I can offer selective bred pokemon but nothing too spectacular. Send me a pm if you can make this possible. Thanks!

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
I have DWF bagon for trade pm for offers

Last edited:

Palmskies

Roflcopter
have boxes and boxers of bagon!! let me know if ur interested. pm me with offers!

scomaru

Can i have a Bagon, Shelgon, or a Salamence
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
Got a BOX full of Adamant BAGON (also got mudkip). I willing to trade them ^_^ I accept almost everything: DW female pokemon, egg moves and rare items :D PM me for offers

Squeegie

Hey now!
I have a legit shiny Bagon for trade, I'm looking for other legit shiny Pokemon. A shiny Houndour would be awesome but I will look at all offers.

I don't trade cloned or RNG Pokemon and I don't want clones or RNGs. PM me if interested.

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
I'm looking for a male Bagon that's low-level. Only Bagon with its default name (Bagon, not in all capitals i.e. BAGON), please.

I can offer a Pokemon infected with Pokerus, Eevees, assorted starters and various other Pokes. PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.