• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenwayne

All Hers!
check sig for well bred powerhouses... let me know if you are interested in ordering any. i will customer breed on request. not cloned, hacked, or rng'ed.

orochi

Have a shiny naive DWF UT bagon with Hydropump. PM me with offers

Jivoo

I can breed dwf bagon for anyone.. Pm me

PokemonTrainerKaden

Looking for a level 30-32 Bagon.

Offering:
Trapinch Lvl 32
Sassy
Arena Trap

Bide
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Dig

Trapinch is female, and untouched. She was freshly caught a few days ago. I don't care about gender, nature, ability, or moveset, I'm just looking for a Bagon and anything will do. Message me with offers.

kikokid2002

looking for lvl 90 salamance ill be willing to trade a lvl 50 dratini and a lvl 42 jolteon if you message me ill tell you my friend code

ilakyd

trade complete

Last edited:
Ello all~.
I'm looking for a Shiny, Flawless and UT'd Bagon! Either gender is fine, just tell me the nature, OT and ID# in a PM.
I can offer a Lvl. 100 Shiny Flawless Umbreon or one of several event pokemon.
PM for inquiry or to set up a trade!

OnceDone

Looking for 2 bagons, any level atleast one has to be adamant.
Pm me and I can tell you what I have to offer.

Poké Paul

hi would like a bagon for my adventure , any nature preferably an egg i havent got anything to trade really other than an oshawott haha if you could help would be greatly appreciated

wsides

Seeking a Jolly DWF Bagon with Outrage egg move :) Offering any item or flawless ditto

Veiled11

I'm trying to get a bagon or evolution for breeding. I don't care about stats or anything I just need one to get started. If anyone can help me out please send a pm.

Galvazar

looking for any bagon for breeding, pm me your interested ,mostly got gen V and some other gens pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.