• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Baby Bagons for trade! I'm looking for Legit female starters, doesn't matter about stats or what not, just have to be legit.

Trillian

The hoopy frood
I'm looking for a DW UT Male Bagon, preferably Naive nature but as long as it's not any nature that lowers Attack or Special Attack I'm happy. Either Outrage or Dragon Dance on the moveset would be nice but not necessary.

In return, I can offer a DW UT Adamant Tyrogue (lv.10) with Mach Punch (they require the same amount of Dream Points to unlock, so hopefully this is a fair trade-off).

If you have one that fits the description and want a Tyrogue in return, please PM me! I would also like to nickname the Bagon before it's traded, and so of course will offer the opportunity to nickname the Tyrogue before trade as well.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: Bagon RNGed to full specifics. Gender, nature, IV spread, shininess, DW Ability, etc. PKRS optional.
Looking for: female DW Ability Anorith/Armaldo.
PM if interested.

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

I have UT Naive DW Bagons up for trade. One has 31 ivs in special attack, one has 31 ivs in both special stats, and all the rest have at least 31 ivs in speed. Some are female, some male.

PM if interested with your offer. I'm not interested in Pokerus or starters, unless said starters are legitimate UT with their Dream World abilities and a nature of my choice.

I also have male Bagons with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump for trade.

Last edited:

eevee186

eevee girl
need dwf bagon asap! i have a variety of dwf pokemon to offer, message me for details

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
I have DWF Bagon

PM me with offers, I prefer DWF that I do not already own

Sigmund777

I'm looking for ANY Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence. Pokemon White or Black traded. I can offer any Gen 5. Depending on what you're looking for, I will try my best to get it for you. I'm relitively new at trading via Friend Codes. Thank you!

Sigmund777

I have many pokemon from different generations. A Bagon is exactly what I'm looking for.

zombi

Breeder
Currently breeding dw bagon with the hidden ability sheer force.
Just starting today so Pm soon to set up a trade.

zombi

Breeder
Just starting today so Pm soon to set up a trade.

zombi

Breeder
DW bagon

Just starting today.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I needed to breed a DWF Bagon, and ended up with a couple males with Sheer Force if anyone wants them. I'll probably give them away cheap, but I wouldn't mind one of the Unown I need (G I K M O P X Y Z) or a Leaf Stone if possible.

Just so you know, I may not be available again to trade until next week though.

Last edited:

Jomardai

Looking for Flawless Adamant Bagon.
can offer
-Pokerus
-Thick club,Stick,Electirizer,Magmarizer,Reaper Cloth
-Gems
-Dusk Stone,Dawn Stone,Shiny Stone
-PP Max
-DWFs in my signature

PM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

allenwayne

All Hers!
have a few bagon that i have bred to trade. make offers

;371;
22/31/31/26/25/31, gra 49, m, rock head, adamant, rage
31/31/31/09/04/31, ste 39, f, rock head, adamant, headbutt, focus energy, ember, dragonbreath
31/22/14/30/31/31, wat 70, m, rock head, adamant, rage
15/31/19/27/31/31, dar 70, m, rock head, adamant, leer, headbutt, focus energy, ember
19/31/19/11/31/31, dar 70, m, rock head, lax, rage
23/31/30/31/11/31, dra 70, m, rock head, adamant, rage
31/25/26/31/29/31, dra 48, m, rock head, adamant, rage
16/31/31/20/31/31, gra 59, f, rock head, adamant, rage

Poliwag92

I am currently on the lookout for any Bagon preferably with a Naive nature but any nature is fine, gender/level is not an issue.

In terms of what I can offer send me a PM with what you are looking for in exchange and I will see what I can do.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have now got hold of a Bagon, also I am in a position to breed Bagon with a Naive nature - send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Lf

A male Bagon with dragon dance

Offering egg moves like

Eevee with curse and wish

Karrablast with megahorn

machoke with thunder,ice, and bullet punch

and dwfs

SoloDolo

Looking for bagon/shelgon/salamence with hedden ability. Can offer any pokemon. Also, why do bagon and shelgon end in "gon" but salamence doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.