• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#371 Bagon / #372 Shelgon / #373 Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Because Salamanca is a bad ***

zombi

Breeder
Offering:

Adamant sheer force bagon with egg move dragon dance

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Male Bagon Lv.2, Naughty Nature, Rock Head Ability.
Known Moves: Rage, Dragon Rage, Hydro Pump.
PM me any offers.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Offering dwf bagons with 31 iv in 1-3 stats can breed certain natures
Also can pass the egg moves dragon dance or hydro pump
Lf: dwf eevee and shiny chandalure plus what's on my sig

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi

I have all Naughty Bagons, Shelgons etc.

I also have a Lv.100 IV/EV trained Salamence with Brick Break, Roost, Fly, and Dragon Rush.

Looking for what's in my Signature.

Thanks

Ariel

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: Bagon, any gender, any nature, IV 31 all, shininess optional, DW Ability optional.
Looking for: DWF Diglett.
PM if interested.

Last edited:

Ventus42

I really need a female bagon, I have a few shiny's and some other rare pokemon for offer

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance have a legit female Bagon with its DW ability? I have several DW Pokemon that I can breed and trade including vulpix, poliwag, abra, and eevee among others. Inbox me or hit me up on skype if you're interested.

hockeyman617

looking for any bagon, dw ability preferable PM me

hockeyman617

Have many level one bagons w/ dragon dance and hydro pump. Looking for a bagon with dw ability. Pm if u want a bagon or have dw ability bagon

hockeyman617

Need male bagon asap pm me

hockeyman617

i have jolly bagons with hidden ability (moxie) with egg moves dragon dance and hydro pump

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Looking for dragon egg bagon, or other dragon egg pokemon. I have many events and shinies to gice. Pm me for details and offers

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
Want bagons? Got DW bagon with moxie ability, you choose, male or female :) Can breed natures but have naive and jolly natures as well as adamant :D
If you want an EGG I can trade as well. All bagons should have a "great potencial".

I'm looking for regice or any legendary pokemon but I'm open for offers. PM me if interested

djns

I have Bagon with normal and DW abilities, only looking for Dex fillers in exchange. Pm me and I'll give you a list

I am offering a careful bagon with egg moves hydro pump and flamethrower. Looking for eevee #146 in unova pokedex (black 2)#288, #265, #237, or eggs from kanto through to sinnoh. My friend code is 5244 2972 1617

SamusTheHedgehog

Looking for a Bagon and Tepig for myself and a Trapinch for my friend... I dont have much to offer cause my white got so corrupted that i cant even play it, so im limited to what i have on my White 2.

I do believe i have Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres on there though and maybe a Ho-Oh... aside from them i dont have much anymore... Im not a competitive battler, so i dont care if its some Throwaway ones with Negitive natures that would rot in the box otherwise or not, I just want the Bagon because i cant find one anywhere, and Tepig so i will have all the starters again

The Trapinch is for my friends sandstorm team.

PM me if your willing to make a deal and ill look in my box

Status
Not open for further replies.