• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for an untouched DW Beldum. Nature & shininess doesn't matter Here are the pokémon I have to offer, all of which are untouched:
Shinies:
* Wingull, Female, Lv. 36 (Serious)
DW:
* Gligar
* Lotad
* Stantler
* Poochyenna
* Burmy
* Male Nidoran
* Larvitar
* Staravia
* Aerodactly (x2)
* Sentret
* Smoochum
* Kangaskhan
* Whismur
* Mankey
Other
* Darkrai
Can Breed:
* Larvesta
* Charmander
* Tepig
* Oshawott
* Snivy
* Deino
* DW Eevee
* DW Porygon
* Zorua
* DW Shuppet
I'm also open to any other requests. PM me if you're interested

Last edited:

keljacobe

looking for someone to teach my metagross the move stealth rock. i can offer gen 1 starters, torchic, chikorita, most pokes in white, dwf gligar, dark pulse modest deinos. i can also offer items such as evo stones, master ball or other items that you want just tell me what it is i might have one.

LocoUnlimited

Looking for Lvl. 1 UT Beldum with neutral nature, preferably standard ability. Got some decent stuff to trade, PM, add, or however you wish to contact me.

Cy3o

Have a lot of lvl 1 ut beldums for trade, I'll take anything that I don't have for my pokedex. Mainly kanto and jhoto region thanks!

I'm looking for a Riolu with good IV's, preferably with a 31 in attack at least, and an adamant nature.

Offering an adamant IV bred Beldum, UT, "outstanding" overall potential, with 31 IVs in attack and HP.

PM me with offers!

BJPalmer85

lots of beldums for trade. all natures.

B

Last edited:

Miindfreakk

Illusionist Trainer
Some Beldum for trade. PM me .

Icon Zeph

Looking for a shiny beldum line pokemon. Have all the event shiny legendary dogs, a shiny event eevee, and DWF nidorans, riolus, shinxs, poliwags, and eevees. Message me if you'd like to work something out because I may have something else worth trading. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

timmy720

Looking for an UT lv 1 Shiny Adamant Beldum with decent ivs at least 31 attack. Have some legendaries to offer would also be willing to make sure shiny haxorus is too your liking. PM me with offers.

Dysmul

I'll make you Croak
I'll trade a Shiny Groudon for a Shiny Flawless UT Adamant Beldum.

Twitchayyy

Twitchayyy
i have a shiny metang, caught in giant chasm by myself :D first shiny
its not flawless nor adamant nature but its a attack nature that lowers speed

FallBird

I'm looking for a japanese Beldum to use for the masuda method. Metang or Metagross will do as well, but I don't have any really great pokemon to offer for them. I have almost all the starters to offer, as well as Zorua and many others. Message me if you're interested.

TailsNight

I'm seeking beldum, at this point I have very few pokemon maybe a box and a half. BUt I'm hoping someone has some for trade, if so pm me.

jujuxx3

Chandelure Tamer
I have a lvl. 100 shiny Metagross I got in a trade. I'm looking for a shiny Chandelure, preferably also lvl. 100, but any higher level will do.

PM me to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.