• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalysShade

I have several adamant, impish and jolly beldums for trade. I will trade them for ANYTHING.

Last edited:

Don Masto

Metagross ftw
I need a shiny beldum. I will trade it for a shiny rayquaza (nicknamed)
Send me a message.

TheJux

I have a shiny male Lickitung and a shiny male Leafeon that I'm willing to trade for a shiny Beldum.

Nushidorei

Looking for shiny Adamant beldum.

Offering all of the below, take whatever you want, mix and match :) : Shiny bashful Deino

Dream world: dratini, vulpix

Normal pokemon:
Spiritomb, Eevee, Nasty plot misdreavious, slowpoke, curse munchlax

Starters:
Bulbasaur, Cyndaquill, Chicorita, Tepig, Snivy

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Hey all, looking for an Adamant Beldum. I can offer any and all starters except for Cyndaquil or Tepig, Zoruas, Eevees, Adamant Sneasels w/ Pursuit & Ice Shard, etc. Several of the starters have very good natures, so inquire further if you're looking for a specific nature. I can also infect them with Pokerus.

PM me if you can be of assistance.

Last edited:

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
I have a shiny Beldum up for trade, Pm me with offers.

EDIT:The deed is done

Last edited:

Nushidorei

Looking for a shiny adamant beldum / metang / metagross, willing to trade a lot for one, please get in touch.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Looking for an Impish Beldum/Metang/Metagross with x/31/31/x/x/31 252 Atk/252 Def/4 Speed. Can offer any Gen V Legendary.

Last edited:

Viiinc

Looking for a shiny Adamant Beldum/Metang/Metagross UT with good IVs. Willing to trade any Pokemon from the national Dex or a few Shinies.

Torni

Trainee Breeder
looking for Beldum. Not fussy on stats nature or otherwise.

PM me :)

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
Looking for Shiny Beldum with Adamant. I'll trade anything in my signature, anything at all!

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
I can breed beldums
Looking for some starters( bulbasaur, turtwig, chimchar and tepig)
Or a lvl 1 Gible

#1 Dragon Trainer

Luxray Master
got a

got a pokerus metagross level 65

woghddla

looking for any form of Beldum with the Jolly nature and no EVs, contact m3h plz XD

EDIT: caught one, don't need XD

Last edited:
I would like a shiny of any of these evolutions, preferably attack boosting nature. PM if you have one :)

Last edited:

Nushidorei

Looking for shiny adamant Beldum / Metang / Metagross, let me know; I'm willing to trade good for one!

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
shiny beldum lvl 1 ut up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.