• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Looking for a shiny beldum/metang/metagross that is EV trained or UT. Have shinies such as Golbat and Cresselia to offer. PM me pls

I have thousands of newly hatched Beldums that i would love to get rid of so send me a PM if you want one, looking for common shinies and other pokes.

kellogs767

Looking for beldum (or an evolution) that knows thunderpunch. All other qualities (nature, ability, etc.) are unimportant. PM me!

Exiled

One with fire
I got about 100 Beldum for trade just giving them away let me know what nature you want it and i'll see if I have it :D

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Looking for a Jolly Beldum with Icepunch/Thundrpunch with perfect IV's in HP, attack and speed. Other IV's pref higher, but if it's Outstanding it's fine. It MUST be UT please.

I can offer a variety of pokes... including lvl 100 flawless, perhaps shiny. VM/PM to negotiate price.

mcsteel

Beldum breeder
I have over 100 Beldums, 50 Metangs and a few Metagross.
For more info on what you like to trade for, send me a PM.
What I like to trade for depends all the time, but some things I do look for now is Lucky Eggs and a Shiny Anorith.

I'm also open for other kinds of trades.

Special offer

IMPORTANT: Once my offer is gone I will erase the lower part of the post.

- - -

I have a Modest natured Lv.100 Metagross.
HP: 291
AT: 288
DE: 312
SA: 269
SD: 211
SP: 169

Moves:
Hyper Beam, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbuttand Meteor Mash.

I'm willing to trade it away for a shiny Anorith or other shinies if that would be the case.
Note me for further information or a other offer for this pokémon

Last edited:

soundxfury

UT lvl 1 shiny Beldum up for trade. Mostly looking for events but willing to trade for other shinies, depending on what's offered.
I can also breed normal Beldum (they can even be Adamant).
Check my sig.

Krimson4eva

Trade Beldum with a good Sp.Atk

I'm new to the forum and I wanted to trade a Beldum with dominate sp.atk email at coryokpaleke@gmail.com with your friend code if you interested and tell me what you want to trade in the email because Im using the pokemon black

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;374;Couple extra Beldums looking for good homes. PM me offers.;374;​

Kona15

Looking for Shiny Beldum. Level 1. But other levels Ok. Can Offer Good.

_2old4this

;374; Beldum. UT, 20/28/20/31/28/26, Impish. Also have a few Jolly/Adamant Beldums

PM me if you are interested. I am happy to answer any questions you may have ☺

coolswampert

I have lots of leftover Beldums from breeding, I'll trade them for starters if you want them. PM me.

Mavm

I HAVE beldum lv 1 with oustandig overall and 31 attack.

pm with offers

wacwacwac

I have a DW Beldum with the ability Light Metal, hit me up on PM for deals. I am Looking for LEGIT shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.