• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordHollis

I have a

Shiny Metagross Ev trained did it myself PM ME

Looking for

Shiny Eved pokemon

Shiny Salamance/Eved/ Adamant/
or just throw me an offer

Pidj

I'm looking for an IV bred beldum. Ideally flawless in Atk and Spe with relatively superior potential or outstanding potential and Adamant or Jolly nature.

I can offer (off the top of my head):
~LEGIT shiny Chandelure
~Outstanding potential M DW lapras
~Rel Superior F DW Lapras
~Outstanding Scraggy with 31 in Atk and SpD IVs Adamant nature and Moxie ability. Egg moves Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt

~DW Females: Gligar, Nidoran, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Shinx, Swablu, Chatot, Electrike, Mantine, Banette, Wailmer, Trapinch, Snubull, Makuhita

~I can offer any elemental stone but Thunderstone stone.
~Lucky Egg

If you can offer one PM me!

Last edited:

coolswampert

I have some regular old Beldums to trade.

henryshen11

loading...99%
I am looking for the Rocks metang ar the japan festa metang. will trade any two of the following for one:
movie reshiram
movie zekrom
movie arceus
movie pichu
movie celebi
movie hydreigon
wi-fi thunderus and tornadus
gamestop jirachi
fal2010 mew
ranger heatran
all untouched, with their original moves
PM me if interested!

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Shiny beldum

If anyone has a shiny beldum I will trade for a shiny numel or campurt pm me for deals

zozo

SLIMED!
I have a shiny beldum for trade. Level 1 and hardy nature. It's legit, but it is cloned. I'd like to trade it for one or more flawless (non-shiny) pokemon, preferably male and in the field, water 1, or monster breeding groups. Pm me if you're interested. :)

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

DevinX

I have a flawless, shiny beldum for trade. It's barely trained. I beat one pokemon using the switch out method for EV's. I'm looking for other shinies, preferably good nature and ev trained

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
I have a Adamant, likes to thrash about Metagross for trade. It is trained and not sure about Ev's. Looking 4 things in my sig. Pm me if your interested

PokeMaster700

Got Arceus lol :)
lvl.1 Beldum

Have around 30 Beldum ready, all lvl.1, various natures, fully legit, English.
They are result of failing to get a shiny Beldum using the masuda method.
;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374;

PokeMaster700

Got Arceus lol :)
Have around 30 Beldum ready, all lvl.1, various natures, fully legit, English.
They are result of failing to get a shiny Beldum using the masuda method.
;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374; ;374;
PM me with nature wanted, I will see if available...

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Looking for a ADAMANT UT level 1 beldum
If its flawless I will offer more for it, and it's it's shiny aswell...we'll I think I'll just explode
Drop me a message if you have one and what you want for it (have a look at my trade shop)

BJPalmer85

looking for a level 1 beldum. adamant or neutral nature.

PM with a trade offer

B

Wolf0080

Wolf0080
looking for LV1 UT flawless adamant shiny beldum.
offers in sig, PM if interested.

noon

i have many 30 or so beldum with at least one perfect iv , most 80percent have two perfect iv some have three pm with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.