• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
shiny beldum

looking for a shiny beldum have some dw females and eggmove pokemon. Pm if you can help

theguardianofthemoon

Pokemon Demigod
Looking for a shiny beldum.
I really want a shiny metagross, which looks so awesome.
Got some extra legends and one shiny to trade. pm me

darkvipermonkey

The Dark Overlord
shiny beldum up for trade, PM your offers

milkera

looking for an adamant beldum untouched with the moves: ice punch and thunder punch. PM me. Can offer some legends for it

sheppsea

Stealth Rock

Hi There,

I am looking for a Beldum/Metang/Metagross that knows Stealth Rock (ideally an Adamant one). I can offer a number of interesting Pokemon so let me know what you want.

If the there is a flawless one out there I have a number of flawless/shinies that you might be interested in - PM me if you want to trade!

Last edited:

raticate7

I need a flawless shiny beldum it has to be flawless and shiny, and lvl 1 ut. I will PAY BIG for this if you can get me 1. Pm or vm if interested i will pay big

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Beldum. I want it. Shiny=Better trade. PM me. Thanks:)

Underachiever007

Um, I have never traded Pokemon before. Nor have I ever gotten very deep into breeding, not being a competitive player. I am looking for a Beldum (preferably lv 5 or lower) for in-game use. I'm not picky about natures or egg moves or anything like that. I have just defeated the first gym in Pokemon Black, so I will not be able to offer you anything beyond Patrats or my starter in return.

This is basically me begging you for a spare Beldum if you have one. PM me if you you're willing to help a noob out!

Last edited:

Fier0

Looking for a Beldum/Metang/Metagross with Stealth Rock. Preferably with a perfect ATK (and HP) IV and an Adamant nature.

Check my sig for what I can offer, PM me if you're interested! Can offer more than my sig, so also let me know what you're after.

ilfastidio

Looking for shiny beldum hopefully adamant. Offering shiny stoutland (adamant strong willed) or shiny ledyba. I have tyrogue from dreamworld (like to trash about), DWLapras, elekid, DWbagon, DW spiritomb, DWdratini, amongst others. I will edit the post with the sex of each ASAP. Cheers

Neji-and-Pidgeot

offering a shiny beldum. Im looking for other shinies.

yoda5000

Hello guys I'm looking for a shiny beldum. Let me know if we can work something out:) thanks

darkvipermonkey

The Dark Overlord
still got a shiny beldum up for trade if anyone is interested. message me what your willing to trade

LordofTibera

Hey

-Hey! If your shiny Beldum is legitimate, I would love to trade. I don't have much, though...What would you be willing to trade yours for? How much is it worth to you? Because I'm sure I can find something interesting you might enjoy. I do not have any shinies besides the event Raikou, Entei, and Suicune used to get Zoroark, so I don't know if that's a deal breaker or not for you.

I want a shiny Beldum @ Adamant. CMT.

Nevare

I'm looking for an adamant UT Beldum with max attack and HP, good defensive IV's and stealth rock.
I can offer:
Jolly Gible with outrage and max atk/spe
Axew with max atk/spe
Deino with max SpA/spe
Shiny Mienfoo

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
Will trade for Beldum/Metang with solid HP/ATK/DEF/SDEF IVS or EV trained Metagross (though you must tell me the spread). Please inquire!

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for UT Brave Beldum with Thunderpunch :)

Offering: Gen I-V starters, Phione, Tauros, DW pokemon/moves, Egg Move pokemon, Evolutionary items, BP items and legends

EDIT: still looking for one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.