• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed Beldums I want Power items!!! Vm me!!! ;)

Icay4321

Look for a UT with a Careful Nature and Stealth Rocks. Can trade for the stuff in my sig.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
I got a beldum with jolly nature and max IV in speed :) anyone wants it?

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering a UT shiny Adamant Beldum. Looking for shinies & events I haven't got yet, particulary the ones in my sig.

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Looking for a shiny Beldum, will trade shinies for it :)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
A beldum/metang/metagross with the move thunderpunch. PM me if you are willing to trade one. I have tons of pokemon from any level up to unova that I can get you.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

Silaum

I'm offering a legit shiny UT beldum for any legit shiny pokemon of 5th gen.

Hey peeps, I got a Level 73 Metagross up for trade. I am looking 4 poks in my sig, but we can strike up a deal if you VM or PM me. THX!

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Anyone looking for a metagross? I got this one.
Shiny Adamant Metagross
EV: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def

Attack @ level 100 = 405

Interested? Dont hesitate, pm me to work something out.. :p

Littlemyuu

have a shiny Beldum out of an egg some days ago (1-6-2011)
its Brave nature one i did not want so i look for a nice home for it
its nickname is Hammerfall but i can always change that.
it got 31 iv's in Defense and Sp.attack. dont know about attack
just PM/VM me if your intrested =)

Cocoajones

Shiny Beldum lvl 1 brave nature

I have at least 70 lvl1 Beldums of varying natures. If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know.

Hey do you have a shiny Beldum lvl 1 with brave nature with max attack iv and maybe hp and zero speed iv?
My Pokemon White Friend Code is Joel 4813 6242 8705

Slowking12

Trick Room User
I'm currently on a shiny hunt for a beldum using the masuda method. So I have lots of beldums I have no need for. If anybody can RNG me shiny Beldum I will give you a Adamant Nature Beldum lvl 1 with max attack and max speed iv

im looking for a beldum lvl 1 with stealth rocks jolly nature i can trade u any power items or choiced items. pm me.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a shiny, adamant, untouched Beldum, Metang, or Metagross.
It has to be 100% legit too. No hacking, Pokesav, or any of that bull. I want it to have hatched from an egg or been found in the wild out of pure luck. Or chained.

I can offer a shiny grimer, or a shiny chansey in return, both untouched.
PM me if interested!

camster12345

hi i have a lv100 JAP METAGROSS for trade looking for shinys or other high lv pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.