• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

377 New Avatars Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
As said, I had been considering doing trainer avatars...well in true me fashion, I have gone overboard and instead of just doing DPPt ones, I have done categories containing each trainer sprite for every generation. Here's a handful from each and the category they are under

Trainers - Kanto - 1st Gen:

6.png
18.png
22.png
32.png
38.png
40.png
45.png

Trainers - Johto/Kanto:

15.gif
23.gif
37.gif
41.gif
51.gif
62.gif
64.gif

Trainers - Hoenn:

4.png
16.png
31.png
48.png
51.png
69.png
82.png

Trainers - Kanto - 3rd Gen:

5.png
20.png
32.png
42.png
59.png
15.png
19.png

Trainers - Sinnoh:

5.png
20.png
25.png
32.png
48.png
59.png
74.png

Still adding them to the system as we speak so you may not see them all yet

Discuss

Nice job, Serebii! Love these, probably will change my avy

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
I love you SerebiiJoe...*sniffs and wipes a tear away*

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
nice job Joe!!
really love them
*not changing avy thought ;)*

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
These are excellent- major kudos, Joe!

And just in time- I was looking for ripped Team Galactic sprites.

You outdid yourself once again

D

Deleted member 11515

Wow Joe. Nice. :)
Glad to see you finally put these up ^^;

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
That's amazing!! As a first and second generation lover I have to say that this idea was perfect!!
Keep up the good job :D

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I like the Yellow Jessie and James sprite and the Mars sprite! (The latest animé episode has made me want to be a member of Team Galactic even more!)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Thanks you! How odd, not just Plat. avatars. The Crystal ones are too cool. :) I'll have to look at them sometime.

Edit ~ What do you thhhhiiiinnnkkk? :) I like the close up pictures more, but a change for today would be nice. :)

Last edited:

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
I already replaced my avatar!! It was hard to pick one, I love almost them all. And I agree with Missingno. Master, how about adding pokemon sprites from the 1st and 2nd generation games in the future?? :D
Can't wait for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.