• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#377 Regirock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocojaw47

Travelling Pilgrim
Looking for all 3 Regis, willing to trade the Unova Fighting Legendary Trio. PM me if you're up for it.

Jmk

I have all regi's, and im taking offers :) I dont take any pokemon from the Unova region.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
In need of regirock! Willing to give multiple shinys! Check my old trade shop in my sig for offers! Please pm me! I need this to help complete my dex!

lucaflo

Hey! I'm still looking for Regirock and I'm offering the legendaries I have on my signature :)

Solitary Eagle

Hakuna Matata
I'm looking for any of the Regi's.

Check my sign for offers.

EDIT: Got them.

Last edited:
I have Regirock and Regice to offer. Looking for shinies I dont have or breedable pokemon from countries other than America. Also have lake trio, bird trio, Cresselia, and Dialga to trade. PM or VM with offers.

Last edited:

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

I need a regigrock. I dont care about level, nature or anything. I just need one. pm me. I have alot to offer!

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
Looking for any of the regi trio. Can offer mewtwo for one of the three. Mewtwo is UT. PM me!
EDIT:closed

Last edited:

de_darkrai

Looking for dex regis trio. VM me if u could help :)

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;377;

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for any regirock, offering anything in my sig, or any of the other legendaries (exept registeel) if you're looking for one. PM me

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Looking for a Regirock (not hacked)

Will trade a Shiny Liepard

Looking for all three regi's, have roamers to offer for them (ie entei and them, zapdos and them, etc), older gen pokes, an extra Ho-oh, and the ice dragon legend. So pm me :)

Don't care for natures that much. Though it would be nice for them to not be awful.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Regi

Looking for any Regi, offering suicune, Raikou, or Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.