• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#377 Regirock

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleperson619

Dragon Taimer
Hey,, I have a legitimate Regirock, level 40. I'm looking for any of the other Regis. I also have other things to trade, not much, but still something. Message me.

froobisu

Regis

Need all three regis I can give you the muskateers, legendary birds, or any Kanto or Unova pokemon. I just need for dex so a tradeback would be fine
EDIT:Got em!

Last edited:

Shubba

I'm looking for regirock for dex reasons. I'll be pleased if you help me trading and trading back it. I can help offering a Ho-oh, Landorus, Thundurus, Moltres and Suicune.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Regirock

Looking for any Regi, offering suicune, Raikou, Entei, or Latios

Gray_fox183

Dragon Trainer
LLooking for any of the Regis, Willing to trade uxie azelf dialga or heatran holding a masterball

PoweofWind

retired
looking for regirock offering celebi

lprulez

Needing a Regirock for my dex.
I got other legends and some shinies.
Message me with offers.

kramnivla

FC: 1463 5684 9445
Will also accept datafor regi trio and gigas. Will offer shiny darkrai and mesprit as guarantee just in case I did not return the regis. PM me if you want

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Offering any Regi and Regigigas, all legit from past games.

Edit: Traded other Pokes for Darkrai. No longer on wishlist. Pm me if you are interested. We can negotiate perhaps.

Last edited:

gabriels1010

King Scizor
trade

Need regirock !!! someone for a trade'

Tenebris

Acta non verba
Looking for UT Brave Regirock. Click the spoiler for what I have to offer. PM if interested.

Jolly Shellder [] Adamant Elekid
Adamant Blitzle [] Adamany Oshawott
Adamant Ralts [] Adamant Bagon
Timid Larvesta [] Adamant Absol
Jolly Dratini [] Timid Porygon
Timid Deino [] Modest Oshawott
Modest Vulpix [] Adamant Beldum
Timid Electrike [] Jolly Darumaka
Bold DW Poliwag [] Adamant Totodile
Timid Staryu [] Modest Togepi
Timid Abra [] Timid Gastly

Adamant Groudon [] Timid Rayquaza
Timid Kyogre [] Sassy Registeel
Calm Regice [] Modest Latios
Timid Latias [] Modest Dialga
Timid Darkrai [] Timid Rotom
Timid Manaphy [] Jolly Tornadus
Timid Thundurus [] Jolly Virizion
Timid Cobalion [] Jolly Terrakion
Timid Zorua [] Modest JP Event Hydreigon
Brave JP Event Golurk

RustyOwl

Caretaker
Looking for any legit Regi of the trio!

Check my sig for offers.

Soueto

Want the 3 Regis
Offering 1 Shiny Virizion, Cobalion OR Terrakion Jolly IV's: 31/31/31/*/31/31; It IS nicknamable

If your Regi is RNGed, with a good nature, good IV's, is untouched and can be nicknamed I'll do 1:1

Status
Not open for further replies.