• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#377 Regirock

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#377 Regirock
rock.gif
rock.gif

eddiezj

Looking for a Regirock! Can offer 1 of the following: master ball, pp up, exp. share, pp max, sacred ash.

i have a shiny regirock , looking for 5th gen shinies

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Looking for a level 40 UT Regirock in a pokeball (the one you had to get from the TRU Regigigas event,) offering well, PM me or contact Hax0rus on Serebii Wi-Fi Chat :)

Brm7787

Trainer
Looking for Regirock, somehow I lost mine. can offer jirachi. PM me

bushie

does anyone want to trade the three regis for my three lake trios ut

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm looking for the 3 regis, anyone trading? Feel free to PM or check my shop. Thanks :)

SSJCerious

Pokemon Collector
Looking for Regis, offering the 3 Legendary Birds from HG, UT. PM me if interested ^_^

Nightrise

Rayquaza Rider
Looking for a Regirock, just PM me whatcha want and I'll see what I can do! :)

Shnitzul

I need to Barrow a Regrock for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
(5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

Last edited:
need regirock
can breed almost anything
PM me with offers

boredomvsapathy

Seeking Regirock, any level. PM me if interested in what's in my sig.

hinhan

Legendary lover
Lf regirock would like to swap then swap back can add a lot to your dex or I can just make an offer for permanent trade

DONE

Last edited:

darthroker29

Sith Lord
Looking for regirock, regice or registeel. Im willing to trade legendary pokemon from Unova or other ones. I'll also trade Events from my signature. PM with offers

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
looking for all 3 regi's preferably UT if you have one i will offer legendaries good iv's shiny rares items or whatever you may want.

i am willing to trade anything!

PolishSausage

Disabled Penguin
looking for all the regi pk except for regigigas, got him already. They must be LEGIT. willing to trade any other almost possible legendary and all starters. PM me if interested. *TRADED*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.