• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#377 Regirock

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

Looking for all of the Regis. I have every legendary except those.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Hi, I'm looking for an UT Adamant/Careful/Brave/Relaxed/Sassy Regirock. PM for offers :)

EDIT: still looking

Last edited:

JMS719

I'm offering Regirock. I will trade for a Manaphy in exchange. PM me if interested.

laZz403

Offering any of the regis all UT pm me !

Jmandal

I am looking for drain punching regirock with a good nature and High ivs. I have a ton of stuff to offer, PM me for my list!

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
I'm looking for any Regirock. Don't care at what level. Offering Lvl. 1 Starter Pokemon infected with Pokerus.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need Regirock, see signature for details also will trade Multiple for any legendaries I need as well as evolved/trained versions(up to Lv 60) and certain items so PM me please :)

veggies

I have all the Regis (legit) UT at lvl 40. I am looking for event pokes and Lati@s UT with good IVs. If you could send me back clones that would be cool, however it's not really a big deal. If you are interested pm me.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
lookinf for shiny regirock and shiny registeel preferably with dynamic punch or seismic toss the regirock must be adamant, brave, impish, careful, sassy, relaxed, or jolly registeel must be adamant, brave, bold, calm, quiet, relaxed, quiet, modest, sassy,careful, impish, or even jolly pm or vm me i can offer some shiny legendaries a few events. Dex fillers, pokeshifting, evolution help are what i can offer as bonus for trading me one of these 2 shinies of any of these natures

scourt91

Looking for regirock :) pm if you have one with what you'd want in return

Thwipster

I have a Regirock to trade. I'm looking for Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Rayquaza, or Deoxys. If you have any of these and want to trade PM me.

Offer completed.

Last edited:

soundxfury

I'm in need of a Regirock for my dex. Either dex trade or for keeps is fine.
PM me with what you want and I'll see if I can make it happen. Please take note that I'm not going to trade you an event for one, that includes things like Mew, Deoxys etc because they are legendaries only available through events.

Thwipster

I have a Regirock for trade. I'm looking for Regice, Registeel, or Regigigas. PM me if you want to trade. Can just be for dex entry if you like.

JAMMER823

im looking for regirock as it is 1 of the last few pokemon i need to complete my national dex so if any could help that would be awesome.if you need a dex entry of something i probally have it so we could do a quick back n forth if its to kepp i can offer DWF vulpix,poliwag,dratini,magikarp,smeargle. regular offers any starter,dark pulse zorua & deino,ice punch elekid,
magby,snover,snorunt,lapras,eevee, or i can try to get you any pokemon off the gts i also have pokerus i can give. if your intrested in helping me get this dex entry send me a pm

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Regirock to keep or for dextrade. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.