• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#378 Regice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellyn

Looking to borrow a Regice in order to get Regigigas, I'll trade it right back after I've caught it. Thanks in advance!

Dancing Togekiss

I am looking for the following pokemon: Articuno/Regice/Azelf/Lugia/Celebi/Suicune for dex entry. If you wish we do a trade back straight away.
Will trade ANY OTHER POKEMON I HAVE (Except manaphy unless you can trade 2 of the above.)

Arceusgamer14

I need Regice, I don't want to catch one in my White 2 yet because I'm getting all Pokémon so I could get the shiny charm in White 2, in return will give Registeel, so please PM me for Friend code and I will give you my friend code

Status
Not open for further replies.