• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#378 Regice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patri25

I have got a two Regice one UT and the other touched.
I want Jirachi, Deoxys, flawless pokemons or any Sinnoh legend
Tell me if you are interested.
Thanks

Gastrodonus

Looking for Regice for either just a dex entry or to keep. If you are willing to trade me one I can keep, I have a lot of legendaries and DWF I can offer in return. PM in what you would be interested in and we will see if you can make a deal.

Looking for a regice from the underground ruins, to get a regigigas
PM me with what you want

dracon1

Just Monika
lookin for a regice same reason as the post above

can offer female hidden ability pokemon
pachirisu
liepard
foongus
seviper
golduck
mandibuzz
bibarel
beedrill
hariyama
zebstrika
venonat
breloom
leavanny
clefairy
kingler
zangoose
corsola
drifloon
amoongus
nidoran
bagon
chatot
sneasel
swablu
legendary non hidden ability pokemon
reshiram
kyurem

keljacobe

I have a UT Mild Regice. Looking for a UT Registeel any nature.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Also looking for Regice so i can get Regigigas

PotatoPi

Looking for a regice to get regigigas, willing to lend registeel to other person.

Thanks

Charazemma

National dex almost done! Looking for Seedot (and evos), Lotad (and evos), Latias, kyogre, Registeel, Regice and Regigias. I have ALL pokemon from all regions and can easily breed anything in return, plus spare Muskadeers, Kyurem, Zekrom, Lugia, and for very special trades Celebi and Shaymin.

I will be avaliable tomorrow night, and most ofthe weekend (UK time).

EDIT: All done.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a Regice & I'm offering an UT Mewtwo, Articuno, & Groudon to trade. PM me if interested

Darkrulerjoe

Looking for a UT Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Relaxed or Sassy Regice. If you have one with one of those natures then please pm me with your wants

Looking for a regice from pokemon white 2, will trade registeel for it

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
i have all 3 regis 3 for 3 trade or just one for one i really love the shiny dogs

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
I'm looking for a Regice to complete the dex. Can provide other rare pokes to help complete your dex or trade outright. I have a ton of events/legends/DWF.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for bw2 regice offering bw2 registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.