• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#378 Regice

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#378 Regice
ice.gif

i have a shiny regice , looking for 5th gen. shiny pokemon

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Regices. Looking for stuff in my signature. PM me for offers! :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm looking for the 3 regis, anyone trading? Feel free to PM or check my shop. Thanks :)

SSJCerious

Pokemon Collector
Looking for Regis, offering the 3 Legendary Birds from HG, UT. PM me if interested ^_^

Shnitzul

I need to Barrow a Regice for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
(5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

need regice
can breed almost anything
PM me with offers

hinhan

Legendary lover
Lf regiice would like to do swap then swap back have lots I can add to your dex but can make an offer if you want

darthroker29

Sith Lord
Looking for regirock, regice or registeel. Im willing to trade legendary pokemon from Unova or other ones. I'll also trade Events from my signature. PM with offers

PolishSausage

Disabled Penguin
looking for all the regi pk except for regigigas, got him already. They must be LEGIT. willing to trade any other almost possible legendary and all starters. PM me if interested. *TRADED*

Last edited:

Ike02

Have 1 of each Regi availabel for trade (except gigas) Looking for any legit of the following:

Deoxys
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus

PM if interested.

japanesetyperdriver

So i herd you Liek..
I can offer the Regi-trio (all 3 legit regis) for any 1 of the following:
Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, Jirachi, Celebi

DarkOrb28

Looking for a UT Calm Regice
Offering a Shiny Cobalion and a Crown Suicune
I want the trade to be taken on 5th gen btw

wrightstuff474

Hey guys I have an untrained regice I don't need pm me with offers. Would really like an arceus. Legit preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.