• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#378 Regice

Status
Not open for further replies.

scourt91

Looking for regice :) pm if you have one with what you'd want in return

Thwipster

I have a Regirock I'd like to trade for a Regice. PM if we can set this up. Mainly doing this for my dex so we can trade back if you want.

Giganape

I need regice to complete my dex. I can trade back if you want but I can offer practically any non-legendary pokemon. PM if interested:D

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
looking for Calm regice with Gravity from the HGSS tutor. PM/VM me if you want to trade it to me and what you want in return.

Nitrax

Devourer of Pies
Looking for Regice and all of the other Regis, message me if interested. =)

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
i have a shiny regice that i will trade for a tru shaymin or tru movie meoletta

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Regice to keep or for dextrade. PM me.

A_Fire_Hazard

I'm looking to trade my Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for Regirock, Regice and Registeel. PM me if you'd like to make a trade.

Boulders

Looking for Regice for keeps or dextrade. pm me

Draco.

Dragon Master.
im looking for a regiice, i can give a shiny Larvesta if you are intressted :3

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
i have a legit lvl.100 shiny sinnoh regice
want
tru movie event meoletta
tru movie event genesect
tru movie event keldeo (shiny preferably)
because the event his headed to my region in 9 days

lprulez

Wanting a Regice.
Legends and shinies for offer.
PM me with details.

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
hey so i was wondering if anyone has a regice for trade. i've got a shiny audino for trade if anyone wants one. pm me if you want to trade. thanks!

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Seeking Modest Regice. I have legendaries, DWf, gen starters and evolutionary items. PM me for offers.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
im trying to get rid of my shiny lvl.100 regice ( totally legit)
i really want a
must be legit or no trade
dw ho-oh
dw lugia
movie event meoletta or genesect
shiny space- c deoxys
pm me for offers

Darkrulerjoe

Looking for a UT Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Relaxed or Sassy Regice. If you have one with one of those natures then please pm me with your wants. I have some DWF's, a few events, some legendaries and a few shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.