• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#378 Regice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I'd like to borrow Regice so I can go capture Regigigas. I'm not sure what I could give as collateral, or if there's something I could just straight up give in return, but if someone wants to help out, please PM me. Thanks.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have 2 DRF Spiritiomb & a DR Ho-oh that I'm willing to trade to a Regice. PM me if interested

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Have a Regice and Regirock for trade. PM for offers

Optimus3k

Looking for a regice. I have a shiny tentacool for trade.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Looking for regice registeal and regjock. Pm m for offers

Eeveon1316

I have a legit UT Shiny Regice.

Looking for legit UT Mew, Celebi, Darkai, Shaymin, Arceus, or Genesect.

pikkichu

looking to borrow a regice to catch regigigas in black 2, can lend my registeel if you need it but i will definatley return the regice to you after i catch regigigas

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
I have a Japanese Regice with Pokerus, and a relaxed nature, however it was traded from a Japanese person, so it has a Japanese name.

Maxi

Need one for a dex entry, you would get it straight back. Not bothered about a regigiggas already had one.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have a regice to trade looking for any of the following to complete my dex asking for 3-6 of the ones listed depending on whats offered:
poochyena
lotad
surskit
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
torkoal
cacnea
anorith
kecleon
duskull
snorunt
sheildon
stunky
snover
ryperior
tailow

yeti15

i am desperate for an untouched, LEGIT, regice from white 2. i would love it if someone were generous enough to give me one. its one of the 3 last pokemon i need to get the shiny charm

Blindfold

looking for a regice for Regigigas/dex completion in black2, can breed most starters excluding bulbasaur, Squirtle, Torchic, and Mudkip. I also have a shiny Gloom and Donphan and a bunch of assorted regulars pm for offers

Rhys

Offering Regice (plus an item of your choice if necessary).

Looking for a non-English Ditto for Masuda method.

Blindfold

I need a regice for pokedex completion I have every none event pokemon except regice and regigigas. I have all starters and two wild shinies all obtained legally in the wild. Gloom an donphan transfered from hg to b2

alexfirefist6

I need a regice for pokedex completion I have every none event pokemon except regice and regigigas. I have all starters and two wild shinies all obtained legally in the wild. Gloom an donphan transfered from hg to b2

i have regice that i have obtained through GTS, i've checked and it looks legit. meet at level 65 with naughty nature,in iceberge chamber caught in an ultra ball. it does not have any high ivs he has a coulpe of 20 ivs and few low ones like 0 or 10ish. i am interested in your shiny donphan, i have no need for regice and if you want to trade him for your shiny donphan then pm and we can setup time/fc

Status
Not open for further replies.