• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#379 Registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;379;

Larry

I'm looking for all of the Regis. Nature doesn't matter.

Offering:
Leftovers
Master Ball
Rare Candies
Power Items
Choice Items
Life Orb

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for any registeel, offering anything in my sig, or any of the other legendaries (exept regirock) if you're looking for one. PM me

squirtle123

legendary master.
Need all regis, i have entei suicine raikou articuno, hho-oh, all ut.. Would offer 3/4 for all 3 regis..

I'm looking for a Registeel. Please PM when you get this notice, I have reasonable, high ranking prices.

_2old4this

Trading a UT Docile Registeel lv.40, 30 HP IV. PM me...

Ziii

^If UT Flawless Shiny then do this guy first, he's awesome

Looking for a UT registeel (shiny and flawless are bonus')

Offering: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Awex

Looking for all three regi's, have roamers to offer for them (ie entei and them, zapdos and them, etc), older gen pokes, an extra Ho-oh, and the ice dragon legend. So pm me :)

Don't care for natures that much. Though it would be nice for them to not be awful.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
looking for NON shiny haudo (or however you spell it) regis offering any 3 of the events i have

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Regi

Looking for Regi's, offering suicune, Raikou, or Entei

littleperson619

Dragon Taimer
Looking for a Registeel. I have Regirock, Girantina, and fifth generation legends. I'll even accept a trade/tradeback, just to have it in my dex. Please message me.

froobisu

Regis

Need all of the regis. Can offer muskateers, Legendary Birds, any Kanto and Unova pokemon. Can do a tradeback as I only need them for dex entry.
EDIT:Got 'em!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.