1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#379 Registeel

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayboyman

Rayboyman New Member

Do you have a shiny care registeel ut?

2. Rayboyman

Rayboyman New Member

Do you have shiny careful natue registeel? I can offer gamestop deoxys

3. Rayboyman

Rayboyman New Member

Do you have careful registeel, bold regirock, or modest/calm regicee

4. JMS719

JMS719 Well-Known Member

I have a Registeel up for trade! I'm looking for a Manaphy in exchange.

5. laZz403

laZz403 Member

Have any of the regis up for trade all UT

6. DarkGanta

DarkGanta Pokemon Trainer

Need Registeel, see signature for details also will trade Multiple for any legendaries I need as well as evolved/trained versions(up to Lv 60) and certain items so PM me please :)

7. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

I can offer shiny T lv30 GAMESTP entei used for zoroark, shiny timid mewtwo, shiny female timid bayleef from Coloseum, both natures of the shiny nidoran, shiny lv100 seismitoad I got it from GTS negotiations and it has been pokechecked hasty, shiny quiet DW lv50 female politoed HP electric egg move encore, shiny quiet golem sturdy female lv60, shiny quiet Japanese arcanine egg move close combat lv44 female intimidate, shiny lv62 adamant emboar egg move super power male EV trained in attack, and speed, shiny hardy female Archen UT lv1, victini from the December Movie14 event BT modest, UT timid, UT jolly, and T lv54 naughty missing wearing shot for psyshock, UT bashful mewtwo FEB2012 electro ball event, and lastly a quiet celebi from the WIN2011 event used for zorua and UT for experience I am Willing to trade up to 2 of these per Regis or 7 for all 3 Regis PM or VM me if anyone has a shiny regi that they would like to trade away thanks in advance

8. ramimasri91

ramimasri91 New Member

have 2 zapdos and a moltres up for trade looking for any of the regis

9. scourt91

scourt91 New Member

Looking for registeel :) pm if you have one with what you'd want in return

10. orochi

orochi Well-Known Member

looking for impish registeel, can offer whats in my sig

11. Dillonbus

Dillonbus Willing to trade.

I need any of the Regi's PM ME! I have three shiny dog from the events and other shinys/legendaries PM!

12. Nimpe88

Nimpe88 Member

I'm looking for a Registeel to fill my Pokedex. He is one of the 13 legendaries I still need to fully complete my collection! If you are willing to trade yours please PM me and we can work something out.

13. Thwipster

Thwipster Member

I need a Registeel for my pokedex. I have a Regirock to trade. We can trade back if you want I don't mind.

14. sickboi94

sickboi94 New Member

Have all 3 regis, PM with offers even if it's not in my sig if you think its a good enough trade

15. Kudagra

Kudagra NU Battler!

Need a registeel, ill trade a regi ice or something else if your intrested pm me!!

16. Beek09

Beek09 Pikachu trainer

Looking for a Registeel, English language only. Check signature for offers or PM me Im sure we can make something work :)

17. Thwipster

Thwipster Member

I need a Registeel. I have Regirock and Regice to trade in return.

18. A_Fire_Hazard

A_Fire_Hazard New Member

I'm looking to trade my Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for Regirock, Regice and Registeel. PM me if you'd like to make a trade.

19. HeatGuts

HeatGuts New Member

anyone offering to trade a registeel? pm for offers

20. lprulez

lprulez New Member

Really wanting a Registeel.
    I have a ton to trade with.
    PM me with offers please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.