• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#379 Registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a Regirock and Registeel I'm looking to unload. I need Victini or Tornadus. Thanks!

inferno47

Need a Registeel, let me know what you want, I have all pokemon minus some event legendaries

escapeinreverse

Desperately looking for a Registeel for Pokémon White 2. I can offer just about anything non-shiny and non-legendary. Plus a few legendaries within reason.

fegewers

Felipe
Registeel

Looking for a Registeel... I have Legendary's pokemons, pokemons with Nice IV's, DWF etc...

PhilGPM

I have a registeel for trade in Black 2. Looking for Regice. PM me if interested :)

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
I have an extra Registeel if anyone is looking for one.

Shabbynovel

Looking for Registeel for White 2 please so I can get Regigigas. Really not sure what to offer... Got a bunch of hidden ability Pokemon from the Dream Radar...

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
hey im searching for a registeel, i can trade a regiice for it and or i can trade a genesect for it with another legendary

TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

Spatule

Got 4 Registeel up for trade if someone really needs one:
2x LV. 40, Sassy, IVs: 10, 11, 12 / 20, 21, 22 / 28, 29 / 0, 1, 2 / 31 / 25, 26, 27, UT, one of them is a clone of the other
LV. 40, Hardy, IVs: 25, 26, 27 / 20, 21, 22 / 15, 16, 17 / 29 / 15, 16, 17 / 8, 9, UT
LV, 65, Jolly, IVs: 25 / 12, 13 / 8, 9 / 18, 19 / 11, 12 / 0, 1, UT, Named "Clo" Can be renamed

Looking for Rayquaza, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shyamin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect (Damn you event pokémon!!) I don't care about natures, nicknames, IVs or whatever, My goal is simply to have one of each Pokémon.

Jeikobu

主の子
Looking for a Registeel for my White or White 2. Have a variety of Pokemon to offer. Message me and let me know what you want and I can consider it.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
I would like to borrow a Registeel for a while, if that's alright! I need it to catch Regigigas and I'll send it right back afterwards. :D I have most of the breedable Pokémon with hidden abilities if you'd like any for helping!

[Edit] Trade done!

Last edited:

redven

Can someone with Black 2 trade me or let me borrow their Registeel?

I need it to awaken Regigigas.

I can also trade something from my Pokemon X as an added incentive. PM me please.

EDIT:

STill looking for Registeel for my 5th Gen game. :)

Last edited:

Blue Yanma

Hi, help me complete my Black 2 Pokedex before the WIFI gets closed down in May! Please!

I Want any legit versions of the following:
Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini

Have For Trade: (All legit, caught myself on Pearl/Black 2, un-used since capture)
Registeel - Lvl.65 – Timid Nature
Regirock – Lvl.65 – Rash Nature
Regigigas – Lvl.68 – Hardy Nature
Uxie – Lvl.65 – Hasty Nature
Mesprit – Lvl.65 – Naughty Nature
Azelf – Lvl.65 – Jolly Nature

Will also throw in a Phione or a couple of any other newly hatched pokemon you need (Including any starters, fossils or version exclusives)!

Pm me if interested, thanks, Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.