• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#379 Registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#379 Registeel
steel.gif

bushie

i'm looking for a registeel. pm me what you're looking for forget this message

Last edited:
offering a shiny registeel , looking for shiny 5th gen. pokemon

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Looking for UT Registeel from the Regigigas Event (level 40) must be inside a regular pokeball, will offer very good Gen 5 things for it. PM me or contact Hax0rus in Wi-Fi Chat.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Registeels. Looking for stuff in my signature. PM me for offers! :)

ItzmeWolfman

Pokedex Master
Can offer zorua and phione

Reyfaise

Pokemon Master
Looking for a REGISTEEL, offering one of the following:

articuno zapdos moltres mewtwo raikou entei suicune lugia ho-oh regirock regice latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza uxie mesprit azelf rotom dialga palkia giratina heatran regigigas phione cobalion terrakion virizion volcarona tornadus thundurus landorus reshiram zekrom kyurem SHINYzoroark

Last edited:

ItzmeWolfman

Pokedex Master
Need the pokemon below can offer phione, zorua and all starter first evolutions im on pokemon white. Just give me 15mins and ill get you an egg

Reyfaise

Pokemon Master
Looking for a REGISTEEL

Offering a SHINY zoroark or ANY legendaries (except for keldeo, meloetta and genesect)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm looking for the 3 regis, anyone trading? Feel free to PM or check my shop. Thanks :)

SSJCerious

Pokemon Collector
Looking for Regis, offering the 3 Legendary Birds from HG, UT. PM me if interested ^_^

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
figure il post it here...
im trying to get ALL 3 regi's.
PLEASE pm me with offers

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Anyone willing to trade me a Registeel? UT are preffered. I have plenty of pokemon to trade for: zorua, eevee, charmander, porygon, totodile, phione, chikorita, squirtle, treecko, tauros, miltank, cyndaquil, zapdos, moltres, and cresselia. Please pm me if you are willing to.

My friend code: 5414 9564 5380

duskmeteor

offering all 4 regi's

Shnitzul

I need to Barrow a Registeel for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
(5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

Last edited:
need registeel
can breed almost anything
PM me with offers

Raikou2468

Offering 2 registeels both lvl 40 UT, I'm seeking any shinies, any at all :) PM me with offers, I will throw in the other two regis for a popular shiny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.