• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#379 Registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mienshou123

looking for a relaxed or sassy registeel. offering regirock level 30

QubonePL

Hi. I'm looking for event (eventually normal but legit) Regirock, Regice, Registeel to my Pokemon White collection. Can offer :
Kyurem, Regigigas, Celebi (Event), Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Landorus, Darkrai, Jirachi (Event), Suicune Raikou Entei (all shiny with gift ribbon from event ), Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Rotom.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Looking for a good IVed Registeel preferably Relaxed but i will take any thing else

hitmonchan15

Experienced Trainer
Looking for a normal registeel. Offering level 100 shiny carracosta, shiny kingler, and level 100 scizor. please pm me

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Shiny Regis

I'm offering two of the Regis in Shiny form

Regice:
lvl: 100
Nature: Timid
Moves: Zap Cannon, Ice Beam, Hammer Arm, Hyper Beam
Final stats: 286/105/212/229/436/117

Registeel:
lvl: 40
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Metal Claw, Curse, Superpower and AncientPower.
Current stats: 114/67/134/83/136/45.

The Registeel is only slightly trained and i am not sure what the EVs or IVs are for either one. Im looking for any of the Shiny Unova legends particularly
Terrakion, but pm me with an offer and we can work from there :)

Crocojaw47

Travelling Pilgrim
Looking for all 3 Regis, willing to trade the Unova Fighting Legendary Trio. PM me if you're up for it.

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
I'm looking for an UT registeel, careful nature with good ivs and the move stealth rock. If possible also shiny, but i don't really care too much about that bit. Please pm me!

Godnatte

Hi I'm looking for a Impish nature Registeel to Gen5.
It must NOT be hacked from pokesav or action replay. You need to have obtained it in game.

I can clone it if you only have one copy of it so you can have it back.

lucaflo

I'm looking for a regular registeel. I'm offering Thundurus, Landorus, Lugia, Articuno, Ho-oh, Moltres, Cobalion or terrakion for it

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I must have a UT Careful Registeel. I can obtain almost any pokemon that isn't legendary or an event and EV train it for you, so PM me with what you want.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for an UT flawless shiny careful nature registeel. Must have 4th gen move stealth rock. Will trade 2-3 shiny pokemon for it. PM me if your interested. :)

Last edited:

wdistance

I need a Registeel. I wouldn't necessarily need to keep it, as long as I could get the dex entry. I would trade just about anything for it.

metalredeyes

Pokemon Master
Hi i have 629 pokemon except for those event ones, can trade just bout anyone. I really need the regi-trio or untouched registeel :), i even hatched 3 shiny zorua's, nothing special bout their stats or natures though, all male too.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for a flawless careful registeel with 4th gen move stealth rock. Must be UT but does not gave to be shiny. I can trade a shiny or 2 for it. :)

Wyz

Hello...Claurice
Looking for an UT careful registeel. Can trade a shiny timid larvesta with decent IV's, or maybe some other things in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.