• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#379 Registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS719

I have a Registeel up for trade! I'm looking for a Manaphy in exchange.

laZz403

Have any of the regis up for trade all UT

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need Registeel, see signature for details also will trade Multiple for any legendaries I need as well as evolved/trained versions(up to Lv 60) and certain items so PM me please :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I can offer shiny T lv30 GAMESTP entei used for zoroark, shiny timid mewtwo, shiny female timid bayleef from Coloseum, both natures of the shiny nidoran, shiny lv100 seismitoad I got it from GTS negotiations and it has been pokechecked hasty, shiny quiet DW lv50 female politoed HP electric egg move encore, shiny quiet golem sturdy female lv60, shiny quiet Japanese arcanine egg move close combat lv44 female intimidate, shiny lv62 adamant emboar egg move super power male EV trained in attack, and speed, shiny hardy female Archen UT lv1, victini from the December Movie14 event BT modest, UT timid, UT jolly, and T lv54 naughty missing wearing shot for psyshock, UT bashful mewtwo FEB2012 electro ball event, and lastly a quiet celebi from the WIN2011 event used for zorua and UT for experience I am Willing to trade up to 2 of these per Regis or 7 for all 3 Regis PM or VM me if anyone has a shiny regi that they would like to trade away thanks in advance

scourt91

Looking for registeel :) pm if you have one with what you'd want in return

Nimpe88

I'm looking for a Registeel to fill my Pokedex. He is one of the 13 legendaries I still need to fully complete my collection! If you are willing to trade yours please PM me and we can work something out.

sickboi94

Have all 3 regis, PM with offers even if it's not in my sig if you think its a good enough trade

Beek09

Pikachu trainer
Looking for a Registeel, English language only. Check signature for offers or PM me Im sure we can make something work :)

A_Fire_Hazard

I'm looking to trade my Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for Regirock, Regice and Registeel. PM me if you'd like to make a trade.

lprulez

Really wanting a Registeel.
I have a ton to trade with.
PM me with offers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.