• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#379 Registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
hey so im looking for a registeel and i have a ut giratina to offer for it. i dont really care about nature or shininess so pm me if you want to trade. thanks!

Darkrulerjoe

Looking for a UT Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Relaxed or Sassy Registeel. If you have one with one of those natures then please pm me with your wants. I have some DWF's, a few events, some legendaries and a few shinies.

Patri25

I am looking for a Registeel with Stealth Rock (must have it), Ice Punch (optional) and Seismic Toss(optional)
Nature:Impish/Careful
Tell me what do you want.I have got some shinys.
Thanks, i really need it.

Last edited:

Requi3m

Need a Registeel to fill dex. I can give back unless you want something, don't have much to offer though.

ween

does anyoney have a registeel to fill the dex, i have an UT Regigigas to hlep with the dex. pm want you want?

I need a registeel, badly! Have many pokemon to offer including a nice shiny gigalith and audino. Not too picky nature wise, thanks!

Charazemma

National dex almost done! Looking for Seedot (and evos), Lotad (and evos), Latias, kyogre, Registeel, Regice and Regigias. I have ALL pokemon from all regions and can easily breed anything in return, plus spare Muskadeers, Kyurem, Zekrom, Lugia, and for very special trades Celebi and Shaymin.

I will be avaliable tomorrow night, and most ofthe weekend (UK time).

EDIT: All done.

Last edited:

miltank

Monster
I need to borrow a Registeel to catch Regigigas. I'll trade it back as soon as I catch him.

Deathbro

Breeding Amateur
Borrowing Registeel for the dex. Offering my own legendary to lend or something else in exchange.

Darkrulerjoe

Looking for a UT Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Relaxed or Sassy Registeel. If you have one with one of those natures then please pm me with your wants. I have some DWF's, some legendaries and a few shinies.

anti_eazii_93

Grass Type Trainer
Battle me. Win and I'll give you a pokemon of your choice :)

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
EDIT: Complete

Last edited:

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for bw2 regice offering bw2 registeel

ShakaRock

in need of a registeel to catch for pokedex and for regigigas pm me for offers

Slaying

The Dragon Trainer
Looking for a Registeel from B2, can offer a Masterball, Reshiram or Kyurem, Keldeo WIN2013, haven't really got anything else to offer unless multiple random Pokémon I caught along the way (~90)
(can offer what's below on Gen 4 games)

Last edited:

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
Looking for Regirock solely for a dex entry. I have all other legends (except regice and latias) that I can provide for dex entries as well. For straight trades, I have DWF, starters and a few others.

ehero1254

Dragon Enthusiast
I need Registeel. Will trade SMR2012 Keldeo for it.

Last edited:

apk

[Trade completed; thanks!]

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can lend registeel In return for some dex entries

Status
Not open for further replies.