• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

apk

[Trade complete; thanks!]

Last edited:

EspeonSaifer

Looking for a Latias with any nature that does NOT hinder special attack. Any level is fine PM me if you're interested I have a variety of pokemon at my disposal.

Last edited:

BroaddySN

We are Siamese
Looking for a legit UT shiny Dreamyard Latias. I've got (ALL LEGIT AND UT)

10ANIV ZAPDOS
FAL2010 MEW
Hayley PONYTA
Hayley STARAVIA (W/ Yache Berry)
WIN2011 SUICUNE
WIN2011 ENTEI
WIN2011 RAIKOU

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Looking for a Soul Dew, doesn't matter what Pokemon has it just need it, also want a Timid Latias, I'm willing to trade certain legendary or any ordinary Pokemon for either one, you can choose more than one
i have a shiny flawless timid latias, i am currently looking for a non shiny near flawless(HP Fire) latios, <---- that but latias, and a shiny flawless bold latias
EDIT: @DarkAssasen: i also have all 3 of the english legends in your sig (jirachi, deoxys, and darkrai)

Bigmiga80

Looking for Shiny Latias legit, i have shiny Latios legit, and a lot of other, pm me if you are interested

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a Latios (dont care what level) offering Level 78 Regigigas, Level 75 Reshiram, Level 68 Cresselia or a Level 37 SHINY Seaking. Please PM me!

Rainy Bluefoxie

I have an untrained latias. P.m. me if you are interested.

Rainy Bluefoxie

Looking for a shiny latias legit ut. Will give your choice of shinies such as snivy, Eevee etc, I can also offer Arceus if need be.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Mainly looking for a Soul Dew but also looking for a Modest Latias, I can offer anything in my sig and more, pm me if interested

Swarlos

Looking for UT Latias, offering Zapdos and a few DW pokemon, please pm me. -Thank you

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Looking for pokemon''under my signature''

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
If anyone has a Latias (any level any gender, etc), please let me know via PMs! I have Torchics, Chikoritas, Eevees, and Trapinchs that I am willing to trade for it!
As well as Pokerus!
Thank you! :)

Last edited:

MR DS BOY

Pokemon Master
Looking for Latias. I don't care about stats because I only need it to help complete my Pokedex. PM me a list of Pokemon you'd want in return :)

Battra

Anyone got a spare Latias they don't need any more, I'll take it off your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.