• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeBrian

First Gen
Lookin' for a Latias. :D PM Me, I've got a couple of legendaries up for grabs.

montagneian

Still looking for this one. Offers are in my sig,
PM me if interested :)

Offering: Japanese, level 40 UT Enigma Stone event Latias.
Looking for: Any legit Jirachi.

Requi3m

Need a Latias, have plenty to offer

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Have two latios the blue ones, if you need. Looking for mews celebis jiarchi or doexy

Triplethunder

I would like a Latias (or Latios) with one of the following natures: Modest, Timid, or Calm. I can offer Giratina, Phione, or a pokemon with pokerus. I also have TONS of Treeckos bred with leech seed. PM me so we can trade.

Kewzu

Looking for shiny latias PM me

Shnitzul

I need to Barrow a Latias for Dex, I'll let you also barrow one of my Legendarys for your Dex/Collateral. PM please!!!
Or, I can give you 10 of any Pokemon on my list to have it
(5 if it's a full evolved Starter Pokemon)

Pokemoan

Looking for bold / modest / timid Latias!
Offer most of the items, shiny Derpfish, Pokerus or any other stuff! I can also trade you another Latias (not UT! neutral nature!) and I'll add a master ball or any EV item with it.
PM me.

Last edited:

Raikou2468

I hav 2 UT lvl 40 latias woul be willing to trade for shinies from any gen or other event pokemon PM with offers :D

macaro1

Pokemon Collector
since pokemon black is stupid to not let me send my latias because of flight, i looking for a latias i have all the pokemon up to the new generation (im now working on catching them) except arceus so pm if you want to trade, i will not accept specific pokemon request just ask for a pokemon

Yukianesa

Battle Champ
Looking for Shiny HP fire timid latias, plz PM for offers

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
looking for a bold latias if you have a legit one going (UT if possible) i can offer many things including some event poke's

Kewzu

since pokemon black is stupid to not let me send my latias because of flight, i looking for a latias i have all the pokemon up to the new generation (im now working on catching them) except arceus so pm if you want to trade, i will not accept specific pokemon request just ask for a pokemon

just bring it to the move deleter

Looking for Shiny Latios and Latias MUST BE UT pm me for offers

coolcateddy

Looking for any Latias, PM with what you would like.

darthroker29

Sith Lord
Looking for a legit Latias. PM with pokemon your looking for and I'll see what I have.

Animedingo

Red Blue Veteran
looking for latias, I can offer almost any pokemon including legendaries. PM me with offer

Status
Not open for further replies.