• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lvl 100 shiny Latias for trade.

black01

Looking for legit, timid nature latias untrained with decent iv's in return willing to trade adamant Terrakion with perfect attack and speed ivs (legit) or female gligar with dream world ability or adamant dialga.

RasenShuriken6

mainly looking for a shiny latias. i can offer a shiny raikou, one that is japanese or one that is english. i also have a shiny entei and shiny suicune that are both japanese. PM me if interested

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Need latias or latios pm for details

RasenShuriken6

offering my UT japanese event celebi with the event that is still playable for any latias in return. please PM if interested

Phuros

Happiness ~
I'm looking for any Latias, offering a level 70 Giratina

PM me if you'd like to trade :)

Last edited:

*IZ*

L4
-Shiny flawlesd timid latias NO EVS! idc if its lvl 100
-Normal Latias. Flawless and modest nature

MrFlow

Praise the Most High
LF a non-shiny UT Latias PM me if you have one