• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#380 Latias
dragon.gif
psychic.gif

Jamthemaster

Pokemon Collector
Have a 10 ANIV Latias, looking for 5th Gen Events when the games come out in America, pm to decide the trade early

offering shiny latias , looking for shiny 5th gen pokemon

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
shiny ver pm for details

creature

i got latios / latias for trade pm me a nicely offer :) i will be transfering them to white shortly :)

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I have a FLAWLESS Timid Shiny Latias. The only problem is that I can't nickname it.

Looking for someone with a shiny Latias (needs to have all stats 25+ other than attack) that can also nickname it. Would be willing to trade this FLAWLESS one for it.

PM me please. :3

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Anyone willing to trade me a Latias? :) natures that lower Attack are preferred of course. I have plenty of pokemon to trade for: zorua, eevee, charmander, porygon, totodile, phione, chikorita, squirtle, treecko, tauros, cyndaquil, zapdos, moltres, ho-oh (shiny) and cresselia. Please pm me if you are willing to.

My friend code: 5414 9564 5380

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
I have a UT Timid Latias for trade here, transferred from HG. PM me if you want it and have either Reshiram or any of the Regis for trade.

the latias neeker attempts to trade with is at level 36 so it is not UT pls beware of him

dr.agon

Champion!
i have a shiny latias for trade.it is not ut, im looking for items like leftovers,choice items etc or a good natured latios

Last edited:

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for articuno, lugia, ho-oh, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi, deoxys, uxie, mespirit, azelf, diagla, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, arceus

I have legit shiny tentacruel and legit shiny golem to trade

I also have almost all the pokemon, including every single starter so u can pick and choose

PM ME TO WORK SOMETHING OUT :D

PandaFace

I am in desperate need for a timid or (preferably) modest Latias. can offer Modest Zoroark.

EDIT: I am now in possesion of a shiny mew, lv 100, and am now looking for a modest un-trained and un-touched Latias. pm me if you are willing to trade.

Last edited:

montagneian

Still looking for this one.
See my sig for my offers :)
PM me when interested!

(I can also offer a Latios for this one)

agentX

Looking for any Latias.

Have to trade:

Event Ash's Pikachu
ANY non-Legendary Pokemon
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
Suicune
Event Shiny 3 Legendary Dogs
Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.