• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

makochan

Looking for a Latias.

Can offer Latios, Shiny Raikou, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, any starter, most breedable pokemon.

Lizard006

offering a shiny latias for a regigigas or for a manaphy

QueenDragonRider

Friend of Pikachu
EDIT: Traded! Thanks much!!

Last edited:

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
looking for an UT latias nature doesnt matter
offering
dw arceus
cgear reshiram
lonely natured m14 victini
and ev'ed pseudo legendaries

ajpoke

Breeder And Trainer
looking for any latias pm me

Sneakems

I have a level 100 Latias. Wanting a UT Rayquaza whatever level you caught it at.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Looking for a Latias of any nature, but preferably a Calm or timid one, sorry I don't have much to offer except a few shinies, pm/vm if interested.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny latias to replace the one i was ripped off for when I traded it on Thursday for an unknown at the time hack

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3

Estellise

peachy
Looking for a Latias.Any nature.Offering:Eevee,Oshawott,Squirtal,Thundurus,Arceus,Reshiram w/ event move,and Rotom.PM me if you would like to trade.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Latias, see signature for details also will trade Multiple for any legendaries I need as well as evolved/trained versions(up to Lv 60) and certain items so PM me please :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Latias, see signature for details also will trade Multiple for any legendaries I need as well as evolved/trained versions(up to Lv 60) and certain items so PM me please :)

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
Looking for ANY shiny Latias. I can offer anything in my siggie, PM or VM me if you want to trade. :)

Last edited:

Machomacho

Need a Latias please PM I f you can I can give you an entei or reshiram.

Status
Not open for further replies.