• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
Willing to trade any of the starter Pokemon in my signature (all bred from legit starters) for either Latias or Latios!

PM me if interested!

TopDecking Shinobi

Looking for a Latias

Mokepon22

Have a Timid Latias, looking for a Modest Latios

PM if interested!

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Looking for Latias for my dex, I can offer Zekrom, any of the Regis, Meloetta or Genesect for tradebacks and quite a number of normal Pokemon. PM if interested. Thanks very much!

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I have a Bold Latias with 31 IVs in Sp. def if anyone is looking for one. PM me to negotiate.

Aurrius

Looking for Latias

Willing to trade any of these:
Latios
Terrakion
Virizion
Cobalion
Azelf
Uxie

PM Me if interested

Last edited:

dantherip

Looking for Shiny Latios or Latias, offering different kinds of events like Deoxys among others.

Must be non-cloned, non-hacked and non-AR'red.

PM with offers.

ReAmaBeaner

Hello everyone I'm looking for a Latias Timid UT. I don't care If its AR created I'm offering a Latios in return.
I'm ususally log in at 4 and 8 P.M Pacific time.

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
I'm looking for an UT latias Bold/Calm/Timid/Modest nature willing to trade multiple pokemon in my signature for one

~*Shadow The Hedgehog*~

Ultimate Life Form
looking for a shiny latias , have a huge list of FWF pokemons, event pokemons, shiny pokemons and EVed pokemons~ Just PM Me or find me on the serebii Wi-Fi Chat (Name ShadowTheHedgehog) or add me on skype ( ID on my profile).

ebevan91

I'm trading my Latias for a Latios.

I've had bad luck because every game I own has Latias as an exclusive, not Latios.

CaptainHero

Looking for any latias, can offer DWf eevee,dratini(with extreme speed), murkrow and every non cyndaquil and trecko starter pokemon. I can offer a latios, i accept trade and trade backs because i need dex entry.

Last edited:

StarLatias

SPARKS FLY~
Looking for shiny timid latias (not hacked, non-cloned ,others...) must be legit too... offering thundurus, and many others pm me.

elyk800

I have a shiny near flawless Latias, with max HP, Def, and Sp. Def IVs. Looking for other shiny flawless or event pokemon. PM me if you have offers.

Looking for a shiny untouched legit Latias. Will one of these untouched dream radar legendaries I caught.

Giratina Level 5/Calm/Hates to lose/Stats 30/13/17/15/19/14
Giratina Level 5/Lonely/Highly Curious/Stats 30/16/15/16/17/15
Dialga Level 5/Bold/Quick to flee/Stats 25/15/18/20/15/14
Dialga Level 5/Hasty/Somewhat stubborn/Stats 25/18/16/21/16/15
Ho-oh Level 5/Calm/Often dozes off/Stats 27/16/15/16/22/14
Ho-oh Level 5/Rash/Likes to thrash about/Stats 26/19/14/17/18/15
Palkia Level 5/Quiet/Quick tempered/Stats 25/18/16/22/17/13
Palkia Level 5/Sassy/Sturdy body/Stats 24/18/16/20/18/13
Giratina Level 10/Hasty/Quick to flee/Stats 50/27/27/26/30/27
Dialga Level 10/Mild/Likes to run/Stats 41/31/27/39/26/26
Ho-oh Level 10/Careful/Likes to thrash about/Stats 42/33/24/26/40/24
Palkia Level 10/Calm/Often scatter things/Stats 40/27/27/36/33/25