• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#380 Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
Trade completed... a couple weeks ago actually.

Last edited:

encas

Come to me...
I need a Latias to get my Shiny Charm. If anyone is willing to do a tradeback (or even give one away), please PM me.

Friend Code for White 2:

Name: MINA
Code: 0734 3692 2061

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
Need a Latias, I have Uxie, Azelf, Spiritomb, Heatran, Articuno to trade.
IF not, also looking for dex trade.

Last edited:

REN3GADE

Looking for (English) Latias to complete 'dex. I can offer Zekrom, Kyurem, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Ho-Oh, Rotom, Thundurus, Lapras with egg moves Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance and Dratini with egg move Extremespeed. I can trade multiple Pokemon for Latias.
PM with details :)

pokefanatic97

I'm in need of 4 legit pokemon. They are: ;492; shaymin, :648: meloetta, ;490; manaphy, and ;493; arceus

I can offer ;646; kyurem lvl70, ;380; latias lvl40, ;386; japan event deoxys lvl100 w/life orb, ;647; kaldeo lvl15, ;520; UT shiny tranquill lvl63, ;612; UT shiny haxorus lvl60, and ;076; shiny golem lvl30.

PM if interested :D

Canto

Offering: White 2 Dreamyard Latias with whatever nature and/or nickname you wish.

Looking for: Modest/Timid Black 2 Dreamyard Latios, choice of nickname preferred but not necessary.

If you're interested, please let me know by PM.

Request has been filled.

Last edited:

Tyranith

Just a guy
I'm looking for an UT Timid Latias with HP Fire. I can offer some DWF, including DWF Torchics, some shinies, and a WISHMKR Jirachi. PM me if you are interested.

ALDR3D

Hi looking for a latias doesnt matter about lvl or nature i am willing to trade for it PM me for a list of available trades

alexfirefist6

looking for legit untouched timid latias for my modest untouched latios with pokerus pm me if you are interested

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
Hi, I'm looking for a Latias, any level any nature etc.

I'm offering a Level 40 untouched Latios with a Sassy nature from Emerald, or a level 68 untouched Latios with a Serious nature from the Dreamyard.

Personal Message me if you're interested =)

ColdDemise52

Pokemon Explorer
Looking for a legit shiny Latias, any nature. Willing to trade a plethora of things. Just PM me for information.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a legit (duh) UT Latias. I'll trade more Pokemons for one with a good nature (no clones or RNGed ones plz) ^-^
here is what I have:
all starters
all with natures you want and pokerus
Legendaries for trade: Vrizion (adamant), Terrakion (Gentle), Heatran (have to check XD) --->all UT
I've got other pokes too so don't be afraid to ask! ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.